Microsoft Zune Reviews

Weight: 158.8 g
Warranty: 1 Year
Release Date: 14 November, 2006

“Zune to the Max!”

Written on: 08/06/2012 by papoosebyo (2 reviews written)

This is the first generation of the Zune clan. Microsoft Zune was a great start to the now Microsoft HD. It's a very sturdy sized mp3 player and whatever size of gigabytes you get I'm sure you'll be satisfied. You can add thousands songs, pictures, or a few movies according to the amount of space you have. The graphics are really good and customizable especially if you have pictures. I recommend this product to people of all ages, you'll really enjoy it… Read Full Review

Microsoft Zune

“Zoom, Zoom, Zune into Greatness!”

Written on: 26/01/2012 by LateSummer (3 reviews written)

Christmas 2007 I received the lovely Zune as a gift. I'd been wanting it nearly all year! When I opened it I was so excited. The only problem was you had to have internet to set it up. We didn't have it at the time, as we'd just moved. So, I put it back in the box (which makes a great travel case) to sit for about a month more. A month later, after getting internet installed in the house, I downloaded the Zune software and began enjoying my new player. This thing even had games on it to pass… Read Full Review

Microsoft Zune

“After buying this and hearing all the negative reviews...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by lagrian (2 reviews written)

After buying this and hearing all the negative reviews I was confused to why it had such bad press. I presume its something to do with the age old Microsoft vs. Apple debate. As I take no side I will try and approach this review with an unbiased view.

So I should start with why I chose Zune over iPod or Creative. For me I personally have used lots of MP3 Players and there are a few main things you have to get right and the rest are just gimmicks you use very little or not at all. For me these… Read Full Review