Acer AT3201W Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Acer AT3201W - Ask a question now

Acer AT3201W

“I bought this tv in August 2005 and until recently was...”

Written on: 18/10/2008

I bought this tv in August 2005 and until recently was very happy with it. At the time of purchase I thought it was good value for the money and was for 3 years. Now it acts up every 3 or 4 hours. Either everything will freeze up, such as all contol buttons or it the picture will die completely while the audio keeps going. If you turn it off for a while and reboot it all is well again. Very frustrating especially in the middle of watching a program. I have now replaced it with a Sony and… Read Full Review

Acer AT3201W

“Definitely not worth the extra money paid for the Acer...”

Written on: 25/08/2008 by pd154 (2 reviews written)

Definitely not worth the extra money paid for the Acer name, doubt I will buy anything acer again. Picture is good when operating… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Acer AT3201W

“My husband bought this Acer AT3201 from Kuwait, when...”

Written on: 27/06/2008 by cristygui (1 review written)

My husband bought this Acer AT3201 from Kuwait, when the unit arrived we tested using it but unfortunately it only function for 2 hours. The warranty was not applicable in the Philippines, i'm greatly disappointed for an OFW family like us, it is a must to put our money for practical use. But in this unit, we are really broke. Please improve your product and the services… Read Full Review

Acer AT3201W

“I bought this TV over a year ago and was very...”

Written on: 27/01/2007 by lazzer r1 (19 reviews written)

I bought this TV over a year ago and was very suspisious as to why it was so cheap for an HD TV. But when i got it home, plugged it in and plugged in my xbox 360 (Which is HD), i was completely amazed. There are loads of inputs: Coax, DVI, VGA, 2 x Scart, 1 x progressive scan, 2 x component.

I currently have my xbox 360, nintendo wii, sky HD and PC running through it. It has many other features like being able to watch two inputs at the same time (Only sound from one though). And if you use… Read Full Review

Belfastone's Response to lazzer r1's Review

Written on: 11/04/2007

Hi. I also have the same Acer AT3201W TV and a XBOX 360... How did you get it connected for HD quality, and did it make a big difference?
<br/>
<br/>Cheers. Oh yeah, I've read your reviews, and I think I might pick up that test drive game!!

Lazzer R1's Response to lazzer r1's Review

Written on: 13/04/2007

I connected it using the component cables (blue/green/yellow) that cam with the 360. But when I first got it, I connected it through the DVI input using an adapter.
<br/>
<br/>HD from SD is a massive difference!