Carrera Crossfire Reviews

Media Gallery for Carrera Crossfire

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Cracking good bike ”

Written on: 09/04/2015 by Wexfordcyclist (1 review written)

I've purchased a Carrea crossfire only the other day I previously had a Carrea subway I find the crossfire is a little bit heavier that the subway but better built more robust. I live in a town that's full of hills and bad roads so find the gear change is very smooth and suspension is very responsive and certainly takes the vibrations of the toad away from your wrists to give a smooth cycle. Breaks are good very responsive once adjusted to my liking. In general so far a very good bike… Read Full Review

“I am very happy with this bike, the aftercare service...”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by christella (1 review written)

I am very happy with this bike, the aftercare service is ok. The problem is that they sold me a 16 inch frame and I am too tall for that, so make sure you know what you are doing. I have had the bike for over one year and do about 100 miles per week, it is very comfortable to ride and I have had no problems… Read Full Review

Babelicious's Response to 361278_christella's Review

Written on: 15/04/2009

hi, i am just about to get a carrera crossfire 16 inch frame, i am 5ft 4, how tall are you ?