Carrera Crossfire Reviews

Media Gallery for Carrera Crossfire

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Carrera Crossfire

“I am very happy with this bike, the aftercare service...”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by christella (1 review written)

I am very happy with this bike, the aftercare service is ok. The problem is that they sold me a 16 inch frame and I am too tall for that, so make sure you know what you are doing. I have had the bike for over one year and do about 100 miles per week, it is very comfortable to ride and I have had no problems… Read Full Review

Babelicious's Response to 361278_christella's Review

Written on: 15/04/2009

hi, i am just about to get a carrera crossfire 16 inch frame, i am 5ft 4, how tall are you ?