Carrera Gryphon Reviews

Media Gallery for Carrera Gryphon

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Carrera Gryphon

“very pleased with the Carrera Gryphon bike , value for...”

Written on: 19/05/2009 by maxx1 (1 review written)

very pleased with the Carrera Gryphon bike , value for money, however poor after sales and advice from Halfords. I am cycling on average 170 mies per week and when the rear spokes kept snapping I was first told by Halfords that I was not cleaning the bike properly, then I was told that I was using the bike to excess 4000 miles in six months I feel is not excess.I am still in dispute with Halfords over the snapped derailer… Read Full Review

Carrera Gryphon

“I have the Carrera Gryphon for 12 months now and use...”

Written on: 16/04/2009

I have the Carrera Gryphon for 12 months now and use it for daily commute and done about 1400 miles. Great bike for the price and value for money. Two niggles though.
1. I got a puncture about 6 months ago and on further investigation found that rim tape has slipped exposing the holes for the spokes. These holes had sharp edges and were not deburred. I had to put on a second rim tape to solve.
2. At just over a year old it has started to break spokes in the rear wheel. It is happening regulaty… Read Full Review