Honda Civic 1.4i Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda Civic 1.4i - Ask a question now

“Reliable, and cheap to maintain. Only cost I have is...”

Written on: 22/12/2008 by flash40 (1 review written)

Reliable, and cheap to maintain. Only cost I have is tyres, and a relay switch every 4 years.
Get one - if you see one - excellent buy. I'm on 112k and still no probs what-so-ever - and 11 years old!… Read Full Review

“I bought this Honda Civic 1.4i having read several...”

Written on: 25/01/2007 by coemgenus (23 reviews written)

I bought this Honda Civic 1.4i having read several good reviews and have been very pleased. The car is solidly built and well-engineered throughout. It is economical to run and very reliable. There is a good level of equipment throughout - this model has the auto pack which includes electric windows, though these can fail and the parts are expensive. The only problem I have had with the car is one break-in, and a car alarm would have been useful as a deterrent to this.
Overall I am very… Read Full Review

Rustam's Response to coemgenus's Review

Written on: 03/10/2010

I bought my honda civic 1.4 3 months ago. It was 94000 on speedo when I bought and now it is on 97000+. No problems so far. 95 miles per 10 litres if you drive eco. Very happy with my purchace.