Fiat Panda 1.2 Dynamic Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Fiat Panda 1.2 Dynamic - Ask a question now

“Bought this car, Fiat Panda 1.2 Dynamic in 2006 brand...”

Written on: 15/01/2009 by kelly3004 (1 review written)

Bought this car, Fiat Panda 1.2 Dynamic in 2006 brand new has an automatic and manual gearbox , the automatic side of it went faulty after 2 weeks of having it lost 1st gear , was fixed, worked for another 6 weeks then broke down all together , fixed again and no problem with it since , radio has a mind of its own goes on and off when it feels like it ,
done 26000 miles starting to hear wear in dashboard and seats . apart from that not cost me a penny in any repair bills… Read Full Review

“A FIAT PANDA 1.2 dynamic was not top on my list when I...”

Written on: 16/02/2008 by austinwrk (1 review written)

A FIAT PANDA 1.2 dynamic was not top on my list when I was going to buy a small city car. I thought it looked ugly and last FIAT I had was like a tin can. But having read excellent reviews and seen one advertised for less than 6K in EPSOM I thought I may as well just take it for a test drive and there is bound to be a catch on a price like that. But the minute I sat in the car for the test drive I thought.. yep this is the car for me..and what a snip at £5,200 brand new. You only have to take… Read Full Review

439647_Stokesy's Response to austinwrk's Review

Written on: 10/02/2009

I found this review helpful because...it made me want to buy a fiat panda after spending hours searching online for info, and sitting in one at a garage. Have driven the Peugot 106 and thought that was great but maybe just a liitle bit too small. Yet to drive fiat panda, but will definitely be having a go in one. Probably will buy one though, reviews were excellent, scores well on Top Gears review also. And my 4 year old son wants a red one, so that just about seals it. Cheers Stokesy

“Exceptionally well screwed together, quiet,...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by jumpfer (1 review written)

Exceptionally well screwed together, quiet, comfortable, roomy and 50+mpg. All for under £6,000 new. It is one of those cars that has turned into a family pet. Panda drivers wave to each other in a we are happy with what we have and are not paying over the odds for a VW in some desperate attempt for image. Or pay 50% more for a Ford or Vauxhall with less image! Or pay extra for one of the French cars that is bound to break down.
The room inside is really good. Four adults inside isn't a squeeze… Read Full Review