Pioneer VSX-2016 Reviews

Type: Receiver
Number of Channels: 7.1 Channels
Stereo Mode Power: 150 Watt @ 6 ohm, 1 kHz, THD: 1%
Surround Mode Power: 150 Watt @ 6 ohm, 1 kHz, THD: 1%
Surround Sound: Dolby Digital®DTS®DTS ES®THX EX®Dolby Pro Logic IIDTS Neo:6DTS 96/24THX®
THX Certification: Select
DSP
DSP Modes: 7 CH StereoActionClassicalDramaJazzMono MovieMusicalSci-Fi
Inputs / Outputs
Rear Input Connectors: RCA (2 Audio Channels) x 6Digital Coaxial x 2Digital Optical x 3Composite (Video) x 4S-Video x 4Component x 3HDMI x 2
Rear Output Connectors: RCA (2 Audio Channels) x 3Digital Optical x 1Composite (Video) x 3S-Video x 3Component x 1HDMI x 1
Front A/V Connections: Composite x 1Couple RCA Jack x 1Headphones x 1Optical x 1S-Video x 1
PC Interface: USB
Height: 17.3 cm
Width: 42 cm
Depth: 46.6 cm
Weight: 15.3 kg
Included Accessories: AA Batteries x 2AM Loop AntennaFM Wire AntennaOperating InstructionsRemote ControlSpeakers Setup Microphone
Power Consumption: 450 Watt

Pioneer VSX-2016

“Size quite bigger than usual receiver, can't fit the...”

Written on: 06/04/2009 by edvem0506 (1 review written)

Size quite bigger than usual receiver, can't fit the Pioneer VSX-2016 on my Ikea home entertainment rack. (you need to cut off back cover) But, performance wise, recommendable… Read Full Review

Pioneer VSX-2016

“My wife bought me the VSX-2016 as a Christmas present....”

Written on: 24/12/2007 by jkperkins (1 review written)

My wife bought me the VSX-2016 as a Christmas present. I hooked it up today and was well pleased with the sound quality and features... though I'm still working my way through them all. The Auto MCACC was a snap and I could really tell the difference between this receiver and my older Kenwood. he sound was crystal clear through every channel through my Klipsh speakers. I would really like to hear the sound through a speaker system like KEF - I hope my wife reads this... got a birthday… Read Full Review