Vauxhall Meriva 1.3 CDTi Life Reviews

Vauxhall Meriva 1.3 CDTi Life - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vauxhall Meriva 1.3 CDTi Life

Vauxhall Meriva 1.3 CDTi Life
Vauxhall Meriva 1.3 CDTi Life

“I bought my Corsa from new in 2007 and I love it! The...”

Written on: 24/02/2011 by sweetc2001uk (8 reviews written)

I bought my Corsa from new in 2007 and I love it! The only negative point is the car feels quite heavy when I'm trying to accelerate on the motorway. Next time I'd get a bigger engine I think!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to sweetc2001uk's Review

Written on: 15/06/2011

SHOULD I BUY VAUXALL OR TOYOTA THEN?

“Excellent 1.3 Deisel engine, happily cruises at 70 75. ”

Written on: 22/11/2009

Excellent 1.3 Deisel engine, happily cruises at 70 75.

Good fule economy

Very comfortable and great driving position

Best car I have ever had

Only down side is poor visibilty to right due to blind spot caused by width of piller by windscreen and central locking remote is weak, needs a better key fob\control… Read Full Review