Callaway FT-i Reviews

Media Gallery for Callaway FT-i

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“there's the other half”

Written on: 03/04/2012 by dacdoors (1 review written)

I set up for my drive, take aim and swing away. Hey, did anyone see the body of my ft-i driver go flying? That's right the back part of the body came apart the seam… Read Full Review

Callaway FT-i

“I had read a number of reviews regarding this driver...”

Written on: 04/06/2008

I had read a number of reviews regarding this driver and thought I'd give it a go. Took it out for one round and then sent it back. It seems to be more of a novelty club than a class driver.

Might have just been my swing but it felt as though it was top heavy and so lost control through the swing.