Callaway FT-i Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
☆☆☆☆☆
Callaway FT-i

“this was a good driver to me till ibought it ”

Written on: 26/06/2009

this was a good driver to me till ibought it
i lost almost 65 yards on my drives
it was a worthless buy and am realy very dissapointed with this Callaway FT-i driver in my words it completely pathetic… Read Full Review

Callaway FT-i

“Tried the 10.5 regular shaft (the white one !). Whilst...”

Written on: 23/01/2009 by mikeuk8 (2 reviews written)

Tried the 10.5 regular shaft (the white one !). Whilst it appeared to be consistent I reckoned I lost 30-40 yards on the drive compared to my regular Burner driver and the Tour Burner that I was also experimenting with. I was trying to find a reason to justify the very high price for the Callaway FT-i driver and could not. Other drivers at half this cost perform as well… Read Full Review

Callaway FT-i

“I bought the FT-i driver last summer ,when I took it...”

Written on: 23/05/2008 by reid1976 (1 review written)

I bought the FT-i driver last summer ,when I took it out this year I noticed it had a crack in the head, so returned to the store I bought it at where it was sent away to Callaway they phoned me two days later to say they would not warranty my club because I had put in a new shaft,the shaft was done by a professional, but still voids the warranty they say,none of this was mentioned when I bought the club.(Way to back your product)… Read Full Review