Unimobile Instant Messaging Application Reviews

Unimobile Instant Messaging Application - Ask a question now

“I have been using Unimobile for a week now and i find...”

Written on: 27/04/2000 by jonathan. (1 review written)

I have been using Unimobile for a week now and i find it to be good… Read Full Review

“I find Unimobile to be an amazing application. I can...”

Written on: 22/04/2000 by Salman Hussain. (1 review written)

I find Unimobile to be an amazing application. I can check my e-mail on my pager through it and also send messages to my friends mobile whether or not he is online.I can also get breaking headlines on my pager. The best feature i like are the cool skins esp the Palm VII skin… Read Full Review