Renault Laguna 1.9 dCi 130 Extreme 5dr Reviews

• Reliability

Renault Laguna 1.9 dCi 130 Extreme 5dr - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Renault Laguna 1.9 dCi 130 Extreme 5dr

Renault Laguna 1.9 dCi 130 Extreme 5dr

“please listen when I say you should look at other...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

please listen when I say you should look at other alternatives before you buy this car or make sure you have a professional person check over the car before you buy it, I recently got a 2003 1.9 dci after two days the xenon headlights stopped working costing £400 to fix (using scrap parts too) then today I took it for a service and they told me that the suspension at the front needs repair which is going to cost £660. I have only had the car for a month and have spent over a thousand pounds… Read Full Review

“Good looking car with very comfortable half leather...”

Written on: 15/12/2008

Good looking car with very comfortable half leather front and rear seats. Pretty well loaded with front and rear electric windows, sat nav, blue tooth, in-dash 6 CD player, electric fold mirrors, electric sunroof, climate control, 6 speed transmission, smart card etc etc. Good power on motorways and quiet too. Returns about 47mpg in normal driving conditions.
This is my second Laguna and I really do like them. My first was a 2003 model, now I have the 2006. I do lots of mileage and have never… Read Full Review