Mazda 3 1.6 TS 5dr Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mazda 3 1.6 TS 5dr - Ask a question now

“Great reliable car although fuel economy is less than...”

Written on: 27/09/2009

Great reliable car although fuel economy is less than impressive. I own a Mazda 3 TS 1.6 Activematic and am lucky if I get 240 miles on a full tank consisting of 47 litres.
Although this vehicle is reliable, it lacks in space for a family car i.e. it is not possible to fit a kids bike in the boot of the car without lowering one of the rear seats which of course is impractical if you have 2 or more children.

“The 3 1.6 TS 5d is a superb car, there is nothing...”

Written on: 13/02/2009

The 3 1.6 TS 5d is a superb car, there is nothing which I dislike about it at all. Very good value with good specification and very good on a run (also on petrol with 45mpg) There is no bleep if low fuel light comes on.
Trip computer does not stay on all the time you have to keep pressing info.
Cruise control only available on the 2.0 Sport Mazda has superb build quality and good equipment and also the rarity value which you do not have with a Focus, as only so many Mazdas can be imported from… Read Full Review

“Very recommended, excelent relation between product...”

Written on: 05/09/2008

Very recommended, excelent relation between product and price. Good Quality, Good Handling, Good looking… Read Full Review

“I have owned my Mazda 3 for 6 months, I wanted to wait...”

Written on: 28/02/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I have owned my Mazda 3 for 6 months, I wanted to wait before I wrote a review and my last car (a Chrysler) started with problems after 3 months ownership.
However, I am very happy to say that my Mazda appears to be doing well, okay it does not have the presence of the Chrysler or the individuality but it is still a good looking car and it isn't too common.
The main reason for this is that all Mazda cars are produced in Hiroshima, Japan and only so many are exported to the UK.
The advantage of… Read Full Review