Audi A3 2.0T FSI Sport DSG 3dr Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Audi A3 2.0T FSI Sport DSG 3dr - Ask a question now

“Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my Audi A3 2.0T FSI...”

Written on: 26/11/2007 by MajorSparky (2 reviews written)

Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my Audi A3 2.0T FSI Sport DSG 3dr car, although there are a few niggles. The hard ride is one (but that's the price you pay for a performance car) and the gearbox interlock and power takeup delay is another. I find the requirement to press the footbrake before you can shift the gearbox from the neutral to the drive position annoying. It's annoying because the DSG gearbox has a delay of roughly 0.5 to 1.0 second from the time you select the drive position to the… Read Full Review