My Chemical Romance, Famous Last Words Reviews

My Chemical Romance, Famous Last Words - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for My Chemical Romance, Famous Last Words

My Chemical Romance, Famous Last Words

“famous last words: Amazing”

Written on: 17/02/2013

This song is incredible, My Chemical Romance get better by the year. This song from "The Black Parade" is one that realy stands out for me, especially the lyrics because they realy show what the band are trying to do. "I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone" these lyrics realy connect with me and fellow fans. Gerards voice is wonderful as usual, his vocals are spectacular all the way through the album. Check out the rest of the black parade songs. Live long… Read Full Review

My Chemical Romance, Famous Last Words

“I know I am about to expose myself as a closet Emo but...”

Written on: 17/10/2007 by Clair (1 review written)

I know I am about to expose myself as a closet Emo but Famous Last Words is excellent on all levels. The lyrics are fantastic, the rift and overall tune are also superb. For those who have not bought The Black Parade the latest offering from My Chemical Romance you are missing out, as all tracks are surprisingly (and I mean that in a good way) mind blowing… Read Full Review