GSI Car Insurance Reviews

GSI Car Insurance - Ask a question now

“I purchased a Golf GT TDi 150bhp last month and have...”

Written on: 13/11/2007 by mazzu (1 review written)

I purchased a Golf GT TDi 150bhp last month and have been shopping around for insurance. I am 22 and have been driving for 4 years and have 3 no claims discounts. I also have 3 points for SPEEDING (SP40). I rang a few insurance companies and the cheapest that I got was £1300 for Third Party Fire and Theft by Tesco's until i rang GSI Insurance. I was recommended GSI Insurance by a company called Swinton, They did a policy for me for under £850 for FULL COMPREHENSIVE! when they gave the price for… Read Full Review

“GSI Insurance offer excellent customer service. Their...”

Written on: 22/01/2007 by Gmanuk (1 review written)

GSI Insurance offer excellent customer service. Their car insurance prices are unrivalled, and they also have a quick turnaround with flexible payment options.

I would recommend them… Read Full Review