Bosch SGS53A02 Reviews

From 1 review

Bosch SGS53A02 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch SGS53A02

Bosch SGS53A02

“This is the second one I've owned. I sold the house...”

Written on: 29/11/2002 by Bill. (1 review written)

This is the second one I've owned. I sold the house where I installed the first one. I recommended it to the neighbour and he bought the top of the line and with 3 of them we've never had any problem. It's also one of the quietest except for Miele and they're $1,700… Read Full Review

68749_Nancy.'s Response to 54441_Bill.'s Review

Written on: 28/01/2003

I would like to know the model numbers that you have had success with.

77159_Bee.'s Response to 54441_Bill.'s Review

Written on: 04/03/2003

BOSCH SHU, SHV SHY and SHX models are the best. No control problems. Rated #1 in Consumer Reports is the SHV model.