Continental All Season Reviews

From 1 review
  • How do you rate the road handling?

Continental All Season - Ask a question now

“I sent the tyres sent back to continental, whose...”

Written on: 18/01/2007 by instruktorr (1 review written)

I sent the tyres sent back to continental, whose response, not unsurprisingly, was 'tyres OK, it's your driving and alignment on vehicle'. Strange, that the three tyre specialists who examined the tyres before they were changed all said tyre wear was even, but excessive. I've had cars for over 30 years and never had even front tyres last less than 30-35k. Our other car is a Mini One - I've just changed the original front tyres at 50k - It would seem that either the Continental tyres are faulty… Read Full Review