Beeman Model RX-2 Reviews

• Accuracy

• Handling

Beeman Model RX-2 - Ask a question now

“If you want to know what a magnum airgun feels like...”

Written on: 25/05/2008 by oneairgunner (1 review written)

If you want to know what a magnum airgun feels like ,or shoots like,or acts like then look no further.The RX-2 is the real deal with quality to boot.It is a true magnum.As far as power goes you won't be disappointed.I have it in all four calibers. In .177 I use Beeman Silver Arrows because they are heavy(11.5gr.).In .20 and .22 I use Crosman Premiers. I haven't had time to test the RX-2 in .25 yet, but the other three calibers are awesome. The power of the rifle doesn't hurt your aim; it gives… Read Full Review

“I have a Gamo Hunter 1250 and have enjoyed shooting it...”

Written on: 18/01/2007 by Markthebum (5 reviews written)

I have a Gamo Hunter 1250 and have enjoyed shooting it but I wanted a quality gun in a larger caliber than .177. I decided to go with Beeman's RX-2 in .20 caliber. Right away I noticed the difference in quality. My Gamo 1250 is a very nice and powerful airgun, but the look and feel of the Beeman RX-2 is a step up in quality and craftsmanship by comparison.
The RX-2, like the Hunter 1250 is an adult airgun. It's not a kids toy. This is a gun for those who have experienced shooting air rifles… Read Full Review