Pedigree Puppy pouches Reviews

Pedigree Puppy pouches - Ask a question now

“Not worth. My Dog refused to eat it :-(. Can make a...”

Written on: 03/02/2010

Not worth. My Dog refused to eat it :-(. Can make a better gravy at home for her and it costs lesser too… Read Full Review

“I was the same as Taylor when i brought my staffy pup...”

Written on: 13/09/2008 by sampers (1 review written)

I was the same as Taylor when i brought my staffy pup home at 5 weeks old. We give him webbox puppy complete because of the omega 3 and 6 oils and then a pouch of pedigree puppy and he is a thriving 14 week old at 7kg and the most handsome shiny coat you could ever see. Diamond is doing great and the vet and obedience class is delighted with him, as our family are too. Good luck Taylor and give your wee puppy what he needs TLC and Pedigree puppy. Alexander… Read Full Review

“I recently bought a pedigree Staffordshire Bull...”

Written on: 17/01/2007 by taylor9991 (3 reviews written)

I recently bought a pedigree Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy. He was only five weeks old when I brought him home, and he had been rejected by his mother soon after birth. On day two he stopped eating. I'd been soaking Weetabix in milk and feeding him the IAMS brand of puppy food, but he started turning his nose up at these meals, and I was beside myself wondering what to do for the best. After two full days of him refusing so much as a mouthful of chicken puppy food, I took him to the vet as… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to taylor9991's Review

Written on: 18/01/2007

Excellent Review! Even though I don't have a dog! I would love to hear about your Staffie puppy on a review though. Let me know if you do one please.

252776_Anonymous101's Response to taylor9991's Review

Written on: 22/01/2007

My friend has a Staffy puppy. He's so cute and playful. Mind you, my friend called him "Duncan from Blue"; he's a bit odd. Great review.

Lee2008's Response to taylor9991's Review

Written on: 20/01/2007

Great review taylor9991. One of the best I have ever read - it's from the heart. No other review has pulled at my heart strings like you did. I'm a dog lover myself, and I love staffies. I wrote a review on them a while ago. Looking back, I could have done it a little better, but I was new then.
<br/>
<br>Once again excellent review. Our lass had to explain to the kids why their father was crying!