QCUM Menswear Reviews - www.qcumclothing.com

QCUM Menswear www.qcumclothing.com - Ask a question now

“This is the first time I've used the QCUM Menswear...”

Written on: 11/08/2007 by SteveBroderick (1 review written)

This is the first time I've used the QCUM Menswear website. It doesn't seem to carry huge amounts of stock, but the service, quality and value for money were all there. I'll certainly take a look again in future… Read Full Review

“It was the first time I'd used the QCUM Menswear site,...”

Written on: 16/01/2007 by barry40 (3 reviews written)

It was the first time I'd used the QCUM Menswear site, and I wanted to know the measurements of the item I wanted. My email was answered in 20 minutes, and the item arrived the next day via first class post.

It seems like a decent little menswear store… Read Full Review

Stevebroderick's Response to barry40's Review

Written on: 20/10/2007

QCUM Menswear have a nice diesel range with good prices.