DKNY Be Delicious Men Reviews

• Strength of Scent

DKNY Be Delicious Men - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
DKNY Be Delicious Men

“DKNY Be Delicious Men aftershave looks the part...”

Written on: 30/12/2007 by dacerace (12 reviews written)

DKNY Be Delicious Men aftershave looks the part doesn't it? Nice bottle etc., but honestly...the smell if sprayed in the air is very light and maybe not unpleasant, but it is meant to be worn, and it falls flat on it's face...big time. It really does smell sort of stale when it settles... (like damp cider soaked cloths that have been left for a day or two??). Maybe my skin type doesn't suit the scent??... I always try to see the good in bad… Read Full Review

DKNY Be Delicious Men

“I bought the DKNY Be Delicious Men fragrance in...”

Written on: 16/01/2007 by boozhound (12 reviews written)

I bought the DKNY Be Delicious Men fragrance in December 2005. It was new on the market, and the fresh light scent attracted me. It was the first fragrance I'd ever bought for myself - and that's what I think it is - a great first fragrance.

I think the fresh citrus hints are great for younger men, but it is a great scent for anyone. It smells quite manly but fresh - so it's not too heady.

I have heard that the DKNY Be Delicious Men has been a lot more successful than the women's version… Read Full Review