P&O Cruises, Arcadia Canary Islands Reviews

P&O Cruises, Arcadia Canary Islands - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for P&O Cruises, Arcadia Canary Islands

P&O Cruises, Arcadia  Canary Islands
P&O Cruises, Arcadia  Canary Islands

“On arrival at Southampton the check in process was far...”

Written on: 22/08/2009

On arrival at Southampton the check in process was far more efficient than the previous year and was hassle free. We had booked a room with an obstructed view which it was although it let in a good amount of light it was very difficult to see anything for me as I am quite short although my tall partner could see. The only trouble was the routine lifeboat checks which meant staff walked pass the window making me jump on more than one occasion. The service in the self service restaurant was… Read Full Review

“I did not like anything at all about this P&O Cruises,...”

Written on: 17/05/2009

I did not like anything at all about this P&O Cruises, Arcadia ship.
I booked first sitting , a bath and balcony. On arrival there was a bath but I had been UPGRADED to another cabin which had a metal balcony not glass. Then there was a note on the bed to say we had been given second sitting.
I take my autistic son with me on cruises as he especially enjoyes sitting on the balcony and watching the world go by. This gives me some well earned respite.
My son loves getting dressed for dinner and… Read Full Review

Haros5758's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2009

I found this review not helpful because...the comment regarding electrical vehicles was offensive. I use an electric wheelchair, I am a 50 year old woman who cannot walk but fortunately I am more tolerant than this stupid woman and would not be put off by many Autistic people on board. I am going on the Arcadia next year and hope that this particular woman and others like her go on another ship.

“Best of the Canaries, July 2nd 2006 P&O's Arcadia,...”

Written on: 15/01/2007 by gcoochy (4 reviews written)

Best of the Canaries, July 2nd 2006 P&O's Arcadia, Cruise number J615.
Graham and Angela Couch age 43 from Burnley Lancs. E-mail gcoochy@aol.com

This review covers our experiences aboard, the P&O ship Arcadia ports of call were:-
Vigo, Lisbon, Praia De Rocha, Tenerife, La Palma, Madeira, on a 12 day cruise.

We joined our ship at Southampton on a Sunday morning after staying overnight in the nearby Ibis Hotel, (poor breakfast, go to McDonalds across the road) we watched England lose to… Read Full Review

Gcoochy's Response to gcoochy's Review

Written on: 20/01/2007

Sorry, Stella is £2.50 - must be dreaming!!