Advent 8111 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Advent 8111 - Ask a question now

“Great little worker”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by RyleeYoung (1 review written)

I've been running my 8111 for 4-5 years now and it just gets better. I have upgraded the RAM and the CPU, which is still only a duo core but lightning fast. I'm dual booting with Windows and Linux, Linux is exceptionally fast on this machine and light, typically using 15% and under of RAM. Now I have all my files in the cloud there's plenty of storage even on the original 60gig HD (linux liited to 30gig). Upgrades next will be the graphics and sound card, which are very affordable. No problems… Read Full Review