Hyundai Tucson 2.0 CRTD CDX Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Hyundai Tucson 2.0 CRTD CDX - Ask a question now

“Really nice 4x4 at half the price of most ”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by mark2828 (11 reviews written)

Was looking to replace my old 17 year old jeep grand cherokee 4.0 petrol after it failed the MOT and was going to cost more than the car was worth to get back on the road plus the fuel consumption of the old beast was a shocking 17 mpg As much as I loved my Jeep and was actually quite sad to see her go I started looking around a other 4x4 , i was not a great fan if the new shape cherokee as I thought it had lost it outdoorsy type look and I am not really a range rover type of person… Read Full Review

“Related to its price: ”

- safety
- good handling
- enough space
- lots of optionals included in standard version (CRDI-extra)… Read Full Review

“Having owned this Hyundai Tucson 2.0 CRTD CDX from new...”

Written on: 13/01/2007 by Itza (1 review written)

Having owned this Hyundai Tucson 2.0 CRTD CDX from new I have always been pleased with the way the vehicle feels - it likes being driven and the only problem I have had was a windscreen wiper motor that failed shortly after delivery.
The big problem was fuel consumption, but all early owners got together and Hyundai produced a package that resolved the issues raised.
Consumption of my Tucson is 34mpg overall types of driving so I am pleased with that result for a 4x4 SUV… Read Full Review