Huatai HT-800D+ Reviews

Huatai HT-800D+ - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Huatai HT-800D+

Huatai HT-800D+

“Don't buy this junk. I bought this alarm at ebay and...”

Written on: 09/04/2010

Don't buy this junk. I bought this alarm at ebay and it never worked. The tech support it is none existing. I gave away $111.97 for junk… Read Full Review

Southerntngent's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2013

It's true I bought it for about the same price. Spent 350 getting it installed. It functioned correctly for 8 months, then the brain started acting crazy. Alarm started chirping while driving. I called customer service and found then found out there was none. I then call the company after a week of searching the internet I finally found the number. I then told them what was happening they were stumped that's what I mean by no customer service I also went to the installer and they could not figure it out either

“I was new to buying online and was not sure about...”

Written on: 24/01/2007 by hothatch69 (2 reviews written)

I was new to buying online and was not sure about using my card, however they had a HSBC payment system so I felt safe. I was kept well informed about my purchase and delivery times and the alarm was with me in 2 days - Cant say more than that really… Read Full Review

“I was looking for a car alarm as I have a smart car...”

Written on: 24/01/2007 by pa8lo (2 reviews written)

I was looking for a car alarm as I have a smart car and it has fast become a target for not only break ins but also random vandalisation. We found this alarm after going to a forum and chatting to other people regarding the rising costs of alarms being disproportionate to the quality. We were told that several people found that the HT-800D+ was a smashing alarm and full of tricks. The best of the features must be being able to remote start my car from the house - awesome to get into a warm car… Read Full Review

“I was happy with the Huatai HT-800D+ alarm and the...”

Written on: 13/01/2007 by offroader78 (1 review written)

I was happy with the Huatai HT-800D+ alarm and the fitting service that I got from global-gadgets who sold it to me… Read Full Review