Gadgetz4all Reviews - www.gadgetz4all.com

Gadgetz4all www.gadgetz4all.com - Ask a question now

“I ordered something and there appeared to be part of...”

Written on: 20/02/2008

I ordered something and there appeared to be part of it missing. I emailed gadgetz4all and within 2 hours someone had called from customer service and was really really helpful. It turned out that the item was in the box after all but was not immediately obvious. I was very impressed with the service and wouldn't hesitate to order from them again… Read Full Review

“I had never heard of Gadgetz4all before, but I would...”

Written on: 12/01/2007 by steve1970 (2 reviews written)

I had never heard of Gadgetz4all before, but I would definitely shop there again. Marks out of ten - definitely 9 - I never give anyone 10!… Read Full Review