Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying Cleansing Foam Reviews

Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying Cleansing Foam - Ask a question now

Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying Cleansing Foam

“Despite the promisses and the brand name, sadly it...”

Written on: 24/01/2009 by AlexVC (3 reviews written)

Despite the promisses and the brand name, sadly it didn't work for me and was added to my toiletries grave yard… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to AlexVC's Review

Written on: 06/09/2011

The product has been revealed to be harmful. Good thing you threw it away.

Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying Cleansing Foam

“I highly recommend Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying...”

Written on: 08/09/2008 by weezee (1 review written)

I highly recommend Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying Cleansing Foam. I have been using the product for years and panic every time I can't find it...because the local retail stores are out of it...so Internet shopping is the only way! A must have for any age… Read Full Review

Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying Cleansing Foam

“It's amazing, wonderful, perfect product! Why is it...”

Written on: 20/05/2008

It's amazing, wonderful, perfect product! Why is it discontinued? I'm really disappointed about that! This is the only cleanser I would ever would like to use on my skin… Read Full Review

Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying Cleansing Foam

“Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying Cleansing Foam is the...”

Written on: 12/01/2007 by alw279 (3 reviews written)

Biotherm Hydra-Detox Detoxifying Cleansing Foam is the first cleanser that I've tried that clears up my acne by itself. After moving to NYC five years ago from London, my skin started breaking out like crazy! Nothing helped until I stumbled upon this Biotherm Detox Cleanser, which I believe rids my skin of all the dirt from pollution. Now, my skin is perfect, glowing and wonderful. I can't get enough!… Read Full Review