Hays Travel Reviews - www.haystravel.co.uk

Hays Travel www.haystravel.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“COULD BE BETTER”

Written on: 25/02/2015 by Ursula1507 (1 review written)

Saturday 21.02.15 tried to book holiday to Egypt on line - no response. Phoned & spoke to a lady who said Thomson were in the process of amending there flight prices & this was why I could not book on line. She advised the flight price had increased by £30. I now feel this is not true as I was informed by 2 of her colleagues over the weekend that it was Hays computer system that had the problem. The Thomson flight price is still the same now as it was when I tried to book online so why was… Read Full Review

“no clue about transfers”

Written on: 02/03/2014 by kimshane (1 review written)

I have just recently came back from holiday to lanzarote which me and my boyfriend booked up by hays travel as they included everything in the booking. When we picked up our boarding tickets we were not informed about who to contact about our transfers nor did she say that we needed to confrirm the transfer 48hours before.. the voucher we had been given said the date and time to be picked up and that the hotel would get our details 24 hours before... on our last full day we spent stressing… Read Full Review