Kenwood Travel Reviews - www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk

227
Kenwood Travel - www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Beware of Kenwood Travel”

Written on: 02/11/2016 by honestreviewsjigita (1 review written)

I would never recommend using this company if you are the kind of person who likes updates on your booking and someone there to speak to in case you would like to make any small changes. Originally I spoke to Dipak who gave an amazing sell of the high priced package and ensured I could easily contact him again if needed. However of course Dipak was non-existent after I had made a payment and no matter how many times I phoned or left messages. I never heard from him again. They got the… Read Full Review

“AWFUL COMPANY AND SERVICE!!!”

Written on: 11/10/2016

Due to travel to Barbados for Christmas on the December 2016 to the Sands Hotel (new build- completion date was August 2016). Concerns started in August (estaimted completion date) when a friend of ours was actually in Barbados and said they had seen the hotel and it was no where near completion and a total construction site!! In the meantime, our other friends wanted to join us in the Sand Hotel but they were finding it difficult to book as other company's took it off their webpage… Read Full Review

“Never use them”

Written on: 25/09/2016 by uvSawyer494 (1 review written)

If I could give no starts I would... So I guess the 1star would be not waiting for long to speak to anyone on the phone. Myself and my friend booked a holiday to the Sands Barbados via Kenwood Travel. On receiving notification from local residents that the hotel will not be ready in time n informing Kenwood Travel of this and supplying them pictures. They are refusing to acknowledge this n are being unrealistic that it will be finished in time. There level of customer service is repugnant… Read Full Review

“Worst experience I have ever had in my LIFE!!!!!!!”

Written on: 30/08/2016 by Landens439 (1 review written)

My experience with this company has been dreadful!! I have never come across a more unorganised travel agents who completely messed up my holiday experience, made promises they could not stick to and lied throughout. This company is a complete shambles. The staff are extremely arrogant and rude, clearly have no customer service skills, they shout down the phone and should all be sacked. I WARN YOU DO NOT USE THEM. Bluddy joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Would not be using this travel agent again!!!

Myself and my friend booked a holiday in January for November at the sands. However, on getting information from Barbados, i was told that it will not be ready. I was informed of this information twice and had pictures. But Kenwood travel refused to listen to me, their attitude from booking agents to customer service staff to managers are really rude. Good customer service is definitely not mirrored at Kenwood travel. Please DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM! Go somewhere whereby they listen and don't just care about your money and fully inform you of your rights as a valued customers.

Would not be using this travel agent again!!!

“Friendly, Helpful and Great Value!!”

Written on: 30/08/2016 by joel_rothery (1 review written)

I was passed contact details for Abbie at Kenwood Travel by a colleague who had recommended her to me after travelling to Florida with Kenwood. I contacted Abbie and she was extremely helpful and found a great deal for me and my girlfriend to Orlando for 14 nights including flights with Virgin Atlantic, hotel stay close to all the theme parks and transfers to and from Orlando International Airport. A further bonus was that this deal was much cheaper than anything I had found previously and… Read Full Review

“Very Poor Customer Care”

Written on: 30/08/2016 by hrSantiago40 (1 review written)

As a second time booker of Kenwood Travel, I was extremely disappointed with the service second time round. After booking my holiday in February, I was informed in May that our hotel would be closed during our stay due to scheduled maintenance work, no help was offered to find an alternative and bearing in mind the time frame, hotels in general were much more expensive so after many emails back and forth we reluctantly opted to keep our flights and find an alternative hotel ourselves. So I… Read Full Review

“booked eight holidays with kenwood travel”

Written on: 29/04/2016

i have booked eight holidays with this company in the last few years i alway ask for the same person and alway had a first class services from him ,all our holidays have been to dubai and to the same hotel could not fault the service. can only speak as i find… Read Full Review

“Totally amazing staff”

Written on: 28/04/2016 by Lornabeaumont (1 review written)

Kenwood travel have been so amazing firstly securing the best price for a family of three to Florida , then putting up with numerous emails from myself to change the holiday due to family split , they have been so understanding and supportive and have done thins at the best possible cost for me with no judgement . I felt like nothing was too much trouble for them , super amazing people have helped us still have a fab holiday to look forward to xx… Read Full Review

“ Do not book with Kenwood. Avoid at all costs.”

Written on: 25/02/2016 by Powerdz210 (1 review written)

We booked a holiday to Antigua and arrived to find the whole resort covered in seaweed. We couldn't even open the doors to the balcony due to the smell of rotting fish. No swimming,sunbathing,snorkelling or even eating in outside restaurants due to the smell. Hotel staff were going around with bandanas tied around their mouths to avoid the smell. We asked to be moved to another hotel and numerous phones calls and emails later no one from Kenwood could be bothered to answer us. The hotel rep… Read Full Review

“Over Charging by Kenwood Travel”

Written on: 12/12/2015

Tried to book holiday to Thailand early Nov told to wait till end of month early Dec contacted kenwood again was told agent was on holiday until 10th Dec so spoke to another agent. Explained what had happened he said he could do booking. the price had shot up from the time I tried to book early Nov said best deal was flying with Asian air line said had better price for flight from Finair so he dropped price when I checked visa details found that could only do 29 nights when I told agent he… Read Full Review

Brunel60's Comment

Written on: 03/05/2016

this review was withdrawn after a request from kenwood travel after investigation by the review centre the review was reinstated read what you want into the review and kenwoods actions

“You pay for what you get - they are cheaper for a reason!”

Written on: 05/12/2015 by 163Gardner (1 review written)

We recently booked our honeymoon to Antigua via Kenwood Travel. We chose them due to price and they seemed to have positive reviews. Whilst the overall holiday destination and hotel was amazing we did have a few gripes with Kenwood and we regret not booking via one of the bigger tour operators eg Virgin or BA. 1. When our holiday was booked I was told that I had to travel in my maiden name due to my passport being in my maiden name. I queried whether I should put my partner's name first but I… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/01/2016

Thank you for your review - a copy of which we also received into our Customer Services department.

As you will note, after an investigation into each of these points, a full response was sent to you to alleviate these issues.

“very smooth booking”

Written on: 14/09/2015 by vickij139 (1 review written)

booked our holiday to barbados, staff very helpful got the best price around for the hotel I wanted. Kept intouch from booking to taking off, was recommended by a friend and will def be using again and would recommend to people. Cant fault and anything negative as very happy with holiday and booking… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to vickij139's Review

Written on: 17/09/2015

Thank you for your positive review which we are very pleased to receive.

We are pleased that you had enjoyed your stay to Barbados as well as your booking process with Kenwood Travel.

We look forward to your future bookings with Kenwood Travel.

Kenwood Travel

“Be careful what you wish”

Written on: 19/05/2015 by Indomitable (1 review written)

Having recently booked a holiday to Fujairah with Kenwood Travel for 21 days I was astonished to find that this company Deviate from the norm by taking 2 nights from the holiday by arrving at hotel around 3pm, you have the option accordinging to Kenwood of waiting for a room until midday or be accommodated on arrival in which case only 1 night Would be taken. So if you take a room on arrival you effectively get 19 days holiday. I queried this and was told I should have booked 22 days! as a… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Indomitable's Review

Written on: 22/07/2015

Thank you for your review and i am sorry that you have been unhappy with the way in which your booking was priced.

If you would like to contact us directly about this matter, please contact us and we can address this.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kenwood Travel

“Great website - awful customer service”

Written on: 31/03/2015 by KasonCowan348 (1 review written)

I found a holiday I liked on the Kenwood Travel website. I had a couple of queries about it so I emailed the queries to Kenwood. A week later after not hearing back from them, I called them. I spoke to a lady who apologised for not getting back to me, discussed the issues I had, promised to email me back with the answers and provide me with some options for me to decide which holiday would suit me best. Since then, nothing!,, in spite of me contacting them twice since. It's a shame as the… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very sorry that there was a lack of communication on this instance. This is not the standard of service which we expect to provide to our potential clients. This feedback has been passed to the Call Centre Manager for immediate improvements.

We hope that this experience has not deterred you from contacting us in the future when looking for another holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“Kenwood were absolutely the best for price and service”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by Samuel111 (1 review written)

We wanted to stay at The Inn at English Harbour in Antigua and had search the web and contacted several reputable travel firms including Kenwood. Well not only did you save us about £1,500 on two quotes from other firms, but we got the room we requested, excellent transfers and instant responses to all our queries. The hotel was excellent, peaceful and understated, no bling, just perfect for relaxing. Excellent tennis courts which was a plus. Well done Kenwood and particularly Lai -… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/07/2015

Thank you for your above comments.

We are pleased that you are happy with the price which was given for your booking and we hope that you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday to Antigua with Kenwood Travel.

“Satisfied Customer”

Written on: 09/03/2015 by Banacek57 (4 reviews written)

i booked a holiday of a lifetime to the Maldives Resident Resort and have recently returned. I contacted Kenwood Travel and spoke with a lady by the name of Lai who was very receptive to my needs. The whole process was effortless and was kept up to date by Lai of all developments, paperwork and all communications with the hotel. I originally booked the holiday for my partners 50th birthday but she decided 2015 was a year to part company. I decided in the end to take my son and contacted Lai… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Banacek57's Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased to read that you are happy with the service which you have received from our Sales Department. We will ensure that the relevant consultant is rewarded for your feedback.

We appreciate all feedback which we receive from our clients and we appreciate the time this has taken.

“Great upgrade ”

Written on: 29/01/2015 by Stirling278 (1 review written)

Lai got us an amazing upgraded room for 2 weeks at maroma beach hotel cancan. Great advice and a good price. Would recommend to anyone … Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Stirling278's Review

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased that you were happy with the service provided to you and we hope to hear from you soon for another Kenwood Travel holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“Holidays advertised but not available ”

Written on: 22/01/2015 by Ganddhill (2 reviews written)

Having spent 2 weeks and many hours trying to book our Christmas 2015 holiday to Mauritius it soon becomes apparent that the fares this company offer are not actually there in the first place. 5 quotes and a couple of very rude and patronising phone calls later as well as the last minute cancelled holiday to the Maldives 2 years ago it's now time to give up on this crowd as when you call all they try and do is sell you a holiday at a more inflated cost as they are all on commission . Steer… Read Full Review

Joetopps's Response to Ganddhill's Review

Written on: 01/02/2015

Just had the same issue with a holiday to Orlando, prices advertised do not exist.

“Fantastic helpful staff”

Written on: 13/01/2015 by Gem33 (1 review written)

After being told the hotel a friend was getting married at in St Lucia was full and we couldn't go the lady we dealt withdid everything she could to get us to the wedding and for a amazing price,Shereally did save the day for us and we are so thankful for the amazing job she did.and we wasn't waiting long everything was booked and paid within 24 hours. Even the agent which had arranged for the wedding party couldn't get us in… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Gem33's Review

Written on: 26/01/2015

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased about the help our staff provided to you after your were advised that you could not stay at the hotel where your friend was getting married.

I have ensured that a copy of your comments have been passed to our Sales Manager as well as the Caribbean Sales Department for this feedback to be noted.

We hope that you will be contacting us again in the future for another Kenwood Travel holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“Fantastic holiday at Nonsuch Bay, Antigua”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by the2cs (1 review written)

We enjoyed a fantastic holiday at Nonsuch late November. The agent at Kenwood completely understood what we were looking for, recommended Nonsuch and set it all up for us. Brilliant apartment accommodation - very spacious with fully equipped kitchen (though I admit we only used the kettle, coffee machine and ice-maker!), huge lounge, large private balcony with sea view and just a few yards from the nearest pool. Everything was a very high standard, all the staff were very friendly and helpful… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to the2cs's Review

Written on: 06/01/2015

We are very pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay at the recommended property Nonsuch Bay in Antigua.

We will ensure that our Management Team are aware of your feedback about the service provided by Kenwood Travel as well as passing this onto the hotel's management for their reference.

We look forward to hearing from you in the future for more package holiday bookings with Kenwood Travel.