Kenwood Travel Reviews - www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk

Kenwood Travel - www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Fantastic, six night trip to Dubai with my youngest..”

Written on: 27/08/2014

short notice, six night trip..couldn't get the hotel requested, but was advised the Sofitel, on the palm was a must..so booked a suite.. wow..great location out on the palm, just down from the water park..views over palm & Dubai mainland stunning.. the hotel is a spa hotel, so facilities excellent, used everything..the spa treatments & spa were sooooo relaxing..if you want pampering they're a must.. oh & book a suite, you won't be disappointed.. malls are a courtesy bus away, but taxis… Read Full Review

“Don't bother”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by Cumbrian123456 (2 reviews written)

I have just tried to book a holiday to Dubai with this company August 2014, waited 3 days for confirmation. I wrote numerous emails before finally being told the price had gone up by £600. If I could rate zero stars, I would. My treatment was terrible, nothing I liked about spending 5k of my hard earned cash...so I didn't. Advice...buyer beware of booking..found a better holiday with another company… Read Full Review

“Superb Anniversary holiday in the Caribbean”

Written on: 19/08/2014

This June we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in style. Two weeks in The Grenadines at Palm Island and Petit St Vincent. The locations were fabulous, friendly staff and a real touch of paradise. The advisor at Kenwood was excellent in helping to arrange the holiday. I really felt that our requirements were considered and the proof of the pudding was in the resorts he recommended. First class! My only regret was that we didn't have longer to enjoy the life of luxury at Petit St Vincent… Read Full Review

“Weddingmoon surprise”

Written on: 16/08/2014 by ValeriaMueller203 (1 review written)

We had already booked our honeymoon at sandals La Toc with Kenwoodtravel, but I wanted to add a surprise for my husband to be by upgrading. This could have caused utter chaos and proved to be no mean task as it involved changing the date and flight details of our honeymoon. However, the member of staff at kenwoodtravel never made me feel that I was a difficult customer; she did everything possible to ensure that I could upgrade to the best suite available and managed to keep the whole thing a… Read Full Review

“Fantastic Family Holiday in Maldives”

Written on: 30/07/2014 by PaulineC46 (1 review written)

Thank you Craig at Kenwood Travel for arranging our family holiday to Centara Grand Resort Maldives for 11 of us. The resort was 5*and truly Ultimate All Inclusive. The whole resort was great from the accommodation, food, drinks (including amazing cocktails), excursions were all fabulous. Thank you for your help arranging the sea plane transfers and all the flights for various members of the family. We all had an absolutely fantastic time. We will be booking with you again. Many thanks Pauline… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to PaulineC46's Review

Written on: 14/08/2014

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased to read your comments about the service received by Craig when making your booking with Kenwood Travel.

I have ensured that a copy of your comments have been passed onto management to ensure that he is rewarded for this praise.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting with your next booking with Kenwood Travel.

“good company”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by LeiaBolton69 (1 review written)

first time booking with this company agent very good sorted every thing out on phone and internet good prices every thing ran smoothly no problems at all would recommend them and will book again with them… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased that you have been happy with the service received from Kenwood Travel and hope that you had thoroughly enjoyed your holiday.

We look forward to making your next package holiday booking for you in the near future.

“best hol yet!”

Written on: 13/07/2014 by Mercedesl80 (1 review written)

was very pleased with the service i received when booking the holiday, it was the 1st time using kenwood travel and will certainly be using them again, bit apprehensive as we have always used either thomsons or first choice, but everything went according to plan and no problems at all the hotel was fabulous, excellence riviera cancun, transfers using amstar were very good, british airways let us down quite a lot, we have used them before going to australia, but going to mexico using world… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/08/2014

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very pleased that you were happy with the service provided by Kenwood Travel and that everything went smoothly during your holiday.

We are very sorry to read that you had issues with the airline for your holiday and if you would like us to assist you with this, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will try our utmost for you.

We thank you once again for your comments.

Kenwood Travel

“Great Holiday with Kenwood Travel - Lai”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by carlroland (1 review written)

I booked a 10 day holiday to Las Vegas and Hollywood. Lai who was the booking agent suggested the hotels from what i described in my requirements and i was not disappointed. After booking the holiday i changed the locations and dates a number of times and Lai took care of everything which made the whole experience much better and i did not incur any costs which most other holiday companies would given the chance. I will defiantly be booking my next holiday in the near future with Kenwood and… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to carlroland's Review

Thank you for your comments.

We have ensured that a copy of your feedback has been passed to management to ensure that Lai is rewarded for her high levels of service to you.

We look forward to hearing from you in the future for your next Kenwood Travel holiday booking.

“HOLIDAY BOOKING”

Written on: 10/07/2014

I booked my holiday using Agent LAI who not only dealt with my request but gave me suggestions on hotels and dates. I followed her advice and had the most amazing 10 day holiday ever in Las Vegas and Hollywood. I am a nightmare customer constantly changing dates but she dealt with it all without any issues or incurring me more costs. I will most definitely be booking with Kenwood again in the near future! Carl… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased to read your comments and have ensured that a copy of this has been passed onto management. This will ensure that Lai is rewarded for your positive comments.

We thank you for taking the time to add this review and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

“Honeymoon - China/Bali”

Written on: 06/07/2014 by DarrenKing (1 review written)

Overall, a pretty good experience using Kenwood Travel to book my honeymoon. Hotels for our tour in China all of very good quality. Hotel that we stayed at in Bali, W Resort and Spa, was absolutely fantastic and couldn't of asked for a better place to stay. We stayed in a 'one bedroom pool villa' which I would highly recommend. Just want to say a massive thank you to the advisor who was not the person I actually booked with, but was on hand to help with some issues around gaining visas for… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to DarrenKing's Review

Thank you for your review.

A copy of this has been passed onto management for them to be aware of the service being provided by our Sales staff.

We thank you for your comments and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future for another Kenwood Travel holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“First Experience. Wonderful service.”

Written on: 01/07/2014 by alan.bautino (3 reviews written)

Tried Kenwood Travel after trying others to book a holiday to Mauritius. It's not a cheap holiday so you would think anybody would be interested in securing the business. Other companies couldn't be bothered answering a few questions ( especially Letsgo2.com - who I wouldn't recommend to anybody after the disinterested service received ). Had really great service and really helpful assistance from the agent who could not have done more to answer questions, make the arrangements and get me… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to alan.bautino's Review

Thank you for your review.
We are very pleased with your comments above and we hope that you will have a fantastic holiday to Mauritius.
We look forward to hearing from you again in the future when making your next package holiday bookings.

Kenwood Travel

“Seamless travel wonderfully organised”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Kimjune (1 review written)

We travelled to PSV in May this year prior to travelling and booking we telephoned Kenwood to get some more information. We were so lucky to speak to an amazing worldwide travel consultant with the initials SB I know I'm not allowed to name staff members but it was because of her knowledge, help, support and making us feel valued that we booked with Kenwood. The travel was indeed seamless - all the connecting flights & boats worked wonderfully both outward and inward. The holiday itself was out… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Kimjune's Review

Thank you for your comments.

Please be assured that I have passed your review onto management to ensure that Stavi is rewarded for this.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your booking experience with Kenwood Travel as well as your holiday which was booked for you.

We thank you once again for taking the time to write this review.

“Booking Cuba was easy!”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by Benton87 (1 review written)

Having decided to go to Cuba at short notice, I found that kenwood travel not only made the booking easy but was also offering a better price on direct flights than other online retailers. Everything came as expected, they picked up my call when I rang and even answered silly questions on the trip! This doesn't normally happen when booking online. I am very happy with them and would recommend them and will defiantly use them next time. 5 stars… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

These comments are very valuable to the company and I will ensure that a copy of your review is passed onto management.

We hope that you enjoyed your time in Cuba and we look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to book your next package holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“Test of a great agency is how they deal with problems...”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by Marley389 (1 review written)

Booking the holiday was easy and the team were a delight to deal with especially as I changed the dates and length of stay. On arrival the hotel (another review!) was not what we expected and, having stayed in 5 star places in the USA a drop to 3 star in Indonesia was a step too far - one phone call and the Kenwood team tracked us down, rang us back, listened to the problem and got us transferred within an hour. We were delighted with the new place which was right next door. All the… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

We are very pleased to read that making your booking was easy and that you were happy with the service provided by our staff when moving you into another property to ensure that you enjoyed your holiday.

I have passed this onto management for the members of staff involved to be rewarded as these comments are always much appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to add this review and we look forward to your custom again in the near future.

Kenwood Travel

“Great value, service and very helpful”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by MartinLoftus (1 review written)

I have used Kenwood Travel on two occasions now. Once for a trip to the Bahamas and then to Dubai. Kenwood Travel and in particular Melisa Oliver were fantastic and organised everything for me without any quibble. The company have been consistently the most competetive on price by quite some distance, without any drop in the quality of the service… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to MartinLoftus's Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to add this review.

Please be assured that a copy of this review has been sent to both Melisa and her manager to ensure that she is rewarded for this.

All comments which we receive are very important and we hope that we will have the pleasure of speaking with you again soon when making another Kenwood Travel holiday booking.

Kenwood Travel

“Sandals St Lucia June 14”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by Smudgers (1 review written)

The administrations and professionalism shown by all at Kenwood was outstanding throughout. Our initial holiday destination was the Couples Resort, Barbados which was sold to Sandals in November 2013 and then was closed for refurbishment in Feb 14. The staff at Kenwood were absolutely brilliant in arranging the new destination and also ensuring that our entire booking (we were also getting married) was transferred seamlessly and with the minimum of fuss. The company also excelled with the… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Smudgers's Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased that you have been pleased with the service provided to you by all staff members which you have dealt with in regard to your booking , which needed to be moved.

I have passed a copy of this onto management and trust that the members of staff involved will be rewarded for this feedback.

Also, many congratulations on your wedding.

Kenwood Travel

“We are very happy customers”

Written on: 11/06/2014

When booking our holiday to celebrate my husbands retirement, your adviser (Lai) was extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Paying for the holiday went well and all the paperwork arrived on time and in order. During subsequent phone calls, your staff dealt with my enquiries helpfully and politely. I would recommend Kenwood Travel to my friends and family… Read Full Review

Thank you for your comments.

This feedback has been passed to both Lai and her management to ensure that she is aware of the excellent service being provided to our clients.

We hope to hear from you again soon when making your next holiday booking.

“2 Great Experiences”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by FloridaRich (1 review written)

We have booked 2 trips with Kenwood after years of dealing with Expedia. Have to say on both occasions the advisor went way over and above to assist with our requirement. We know we can be picky, annoying and draining to deal with but she always makes it feel as if nothing is too much to ask. First class customer service, great range of options and very reasonable pricing. Overall experience of dealing with Kenwood travel is excellent, staff call you back as an when promised and leave… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to FloridaRich's Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased with your feedback about the service provided to you and will ensure that a copy of this is passed onto management.

We thank you for taking the time to add this review, which is much appreciated.

“Hit The Button”

Written on: 05/06/2014 by Karen59 (1 review written)

Just back from 2 week holiday in Florida (2 couples) Booked flights and vehicle with Kenwood Travel - Virgin Atlantic flights were very comfortable, had great entertainment and even the food was good!! Vehicle hire was also so easy, even with a massive queue since we had all the paperwork we completed the booking using a kiosk (with help from Alamo rep) and were on our way in no time. The person from Kenwood Travel was extremely helpful from first contact - I will definitely be recommending to… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Karen59's Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

We are very pleased to read your comments about the service you had received from Kenwood Travel as well as to read that you had enjoyed your holiday to Florida.

I will pass your positive comments onto the department as well as the General Manager and we look forward to hearing from you again soon about your next package holiday plans.

“Disney Florida enquiry”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by Miguel442 (1 review written)

The advisor couldn't have been more helpful. She was super quick to respond to all of my enquiries (there were many!) & she gave me exactly the information I was asking for. Brilliant!… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

Thank you for your positive comments about the service which you have received from our Florida department.

This information will be passed onto the team and the General Manager to ensure that the staff are praised for this.

We hope that you will thoroughly enjoy your forthcoming holiday to Orlando.