Kenwood Travel Reviews - www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk

Kenwood Travel - www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk - Ask a question now

“good company”

Written on: 23/07/2014 by LeiaBolton69 (1 review written)

first time booking with this company agent very good sorted every thing out on phone and internet good prices every thing ran smoothly no problems at all would recommend them and will book again with them… Read Full Review

“best hol yet!”

Written on: 13/07/2014 by Mercedesl80 (1 review written)

was very pleased with the service i received when booking the holiday, it was the 1st time using kenwood travel and will certainly be using them again, bit apprehensive as we have always used either thomsons or first choice, but everything went according to plan and no problems at all the hotel was fabulous, excellence riviera cancun, transfers using amstar were very good, british airways let us down quite a lot, we have used them before going to australia, but going to mexico using world… Read Full Review

“Great Holiday with Kenwood Travel - Lai”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by carlroland (1 review written)

I booked a 10 day holiday to Las Vegas and Hollywood. Lai who was the booking agent suggested the hotels from what i described in my requirements and i was not disappointed. After booking the holiday i changed the locations and dates a number of times and Lai took care of everything which made the whole experience much better and i did not incur any costs which most other holiday companies would given the chance. I will defiantly be booking my next holiday in the near future with Kenwood and… Read Full Review

“HOLIDAY BOOKING”

Written on: 10/07/2014

I booked my holiday using Agent LAI who not only dealt with my request but gave me suggestions on hotels and dates. I followed her advice and had the most amazing 10 day holiday ever in Las Vegas and Hollywood. I am a nightmare customer constantly changing dates but she dealt with it all without any issues or incurring me more costs. I will most definitely be booking with Kenwood again in the near future! Carl… Read Full Review

“Honeymoon - China/Bali”

Written on: 06/07/2014 by DarrenKing (1 review written)

Overall, a pretty good experience using Kenwood Travel to book my honeymoon. Hotels for our tour in China all of very good quality. Hotel that we stayed at in Bali, W Resort and Spa, was absolutely fantastic and couldn't of asked for a better place to stay. We stayed in a 'one bedroom pool villa' which I would highly recommend. Just want to say a massive thank you to the advisor who was not the person I actually booked with, but was on hand to help with some issues around gaining visas for… Read Full Review

“First Experience. Wonderful service.”

Written on: 01/07/2014 by alan.bautino (3 reviews written)

Tried Kenwood Travel after trying others to book a holiday to Mauritius. It's not a cheap holiday so you would think anybody would be interested in securing the business. Other companies couldn't be bothered answering a few questions ( especially Letsgo2.com - who I wouldn't recommend to anybody after the disinterested service received ). Had really great service and really helpful assistance from the agent who could not have done more to answer questions, make the arrangements and get me… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to alan.bautino's Review

Thank you for your review.
We are very pleased with your comments above and we hope that you will have a fantastic holiday to Mauritius.
We look forward to hearing from you again in the future when making your next package holiday bookings.

Kenwood Travel

“Seamless travel wonderfully organised”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Kimjune (1 review written)

We travelled to PSV in May this year prior to travelling and booking we telephoned Kenwood to get some more information. We were so lucky to speak to an amazing worldwide travel consultant with the initials SB I know I'm not allowed to name staff members but it was because of her knowledge, help, support and making us feel valued that we booked with Kenwood. The travel was indeed seamless - all the connecting flights & boats worked wonderfully both outward and inward. The holiday itself was out… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Kimjune's Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

Thank you for your comments.

Please be assured that I have passed your review onto management to ensure that Stavi is rewarded for this.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your booking experience with Kenwood Travel as well as your holiday which was booked for you.

We thank you once again for taking the time to write this review.

“Booking Cuba was easy!”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by Benton87 (1 review written)

Having decided to go to Cuba at short notice, I found that kenwood travel not only made the booking easy but was also offering a better price on direct flights than other online retailers. Everything came as expected, they picked up my call when I rang and even answered silly questions on the trip! This doesn't normally happen when booking online. I am very happy with them and would recommend them and will defiantly use them next time. 5 stars… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

These comments are very valuable to the company and I will ensure that a copy of your review is passed onto management.

We hope that you enjoyed your time in Cuba and we look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to book your next package holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“Test of a great agency is how they deal with problems...”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by Marley389 (1 review written)

Booking the holiday was easy and the team were a delight to deal with especially as I changed the dates and length of stay. On arrival the hotel (another review!) was not what we expected and, having stayed in 5 star places in the USA a drop to 3 star in Indonesia was a step too far - one phone call and the Kenwood team tracked us down, rang us back, listened to the problem and got us transferred within an hour. We were delighted with the new place which was right next door. All the… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

We are very pleased to read that making your booking was easy and that you were happy with the service provided by our staff when moving you into another property to ensure that you enjoyed your holiday.

I have passed this onto management for the members of staff involved to be rewarded as these comments are always much appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to add this review and we look forward to your custom again in the near future.

Kenwood Travel

“Great value, service and very helpful”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by MartinLoftus (1 review written)

I have used Kenwood Travel on two occasions now. Once for a trip to the Bahamas and then to Dubai. Kenwood Travel and in particular Melisa Oliver were fantastic and organised everything for me without any quibble. The company have been consistently the most competetive on price by quite some distance, without any drop in the quality of the service… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to MartinLoftus's Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to add this review.

Please be assured that a copy of this review has been sent to both Melisa and her manager to ensure that she is rewarded for this.

All comments which we receive are very important and we hope that we will have the pleasure of speaking with you again soon when making another Kenwood Travel holiday booking.

Kenwood Travel

“Sandals St Lucia June 14”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by Smudgers (1 review written)

The administrations and professionalism shown by all at Kenwood was outstanding throughout. Our initial holiday destination was the Couples Resort, Barbados which was sold to Sandals in November 2013 and then was closed for refurbishment in Feb 14. The staff at Kenwood were absolutely brilliant in arranging the new destination and also ensuring that our entire booking (we were also getting married) was transferred seamlessly and with the minimum of fuss. The company also excelled with the… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Smudgers's Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased that you have been pleased with the service provided to you by all staff members which you have dealt with in regard to your booking , which needed to be moved.

I have passed a copy of this onto management and trust that the members of staff involved will be rewarded for this feedback.

Also, many congratulations on your wedding.

Kenwood Travel

“We are very happy customers”

Written on: 11/06/2014

When booking our holiday to celebrate my husbands retirement, your adviser (Lai) was extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Paying for the holiday went well and all the paperwork arrived on time and in order. During subsequent phone calls, your staff dealt with my enquiries helpfully and politely. I would recommend Kenwood Travel to my friends and family… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/07/2014

Thank you for your comments.

This feedback has been passed to both Lai and her management to ensure that she is aware of the excellent service being provided to our clients.

We hope to hear from you again soon when making your next holiday booking.

“2 Great Experiences”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by FloridaRich (1 review written)

We have booked 2 trips with Kenwood after years of dealing with Expedia. Have to say on both occasions the advisor went way over and above to assist with our requirement. We know we can be picky, annoying and draining to deal with but she always makes it feel as if nothing is too much to ask. First class customer service, great range of options and very reasonable pricing. Overall experience of dealing with Kenwood travel is excellent, staff call you back as an when promised and leave… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to FloridaRich's Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased with your feedback about the service provided to you and will ensure that a copy of this is passed onto management.

We thank you for taking the time to add this review, which is much appreciated.

“Hit The Button”

Written on: 05/06/2014 by Karen59 (1 review written)

Just back from 2 week holiday in Florida (2 couples) Booked flights and vehicle with Kenwood Travel - Virgin Atlantic flights were very comfortable, had great entertainment and even the food was good!! Vehicle hire was also so easy, even with a massive queue since we had all the paperwork we completed the booking using a kiosk (with help from Alamo rep) and were on our way in no time. The person from Kenwood Travel was extremely helpful from first contact - I will definitely be recommending to… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Karen59's Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

We are very pleased to read your comments about the service you had received from Kenwood Travel as well as to read that you had enjoyed your holiday to Florida.

I will pass your positive comments onto the department as well as the General Manager and we look forward to hearing from you again soon about your next package holiday plans.

“Disney Florida enquiry”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by Miguel442 (1 review written)

The advisor couldn't have been more helpful. She was super quick to respond to all of my enquiries (there were many!) & she gave me exactly the information I was asking for. Brilliant!… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

Thank you for your positive comments about the service which you have received from our Florida department.

This information will be passed onto the team and the General Manager to ensure that the staff are praised for this.

We hope that you will thoroughly enjoy your forthcoming holiday to Orlando.

“Dubai The Atlantis”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by Fisher87 (1 review written)

We recently booked a holiday to The Atlantis in Dubai through Kenwood Travel. All the staff were very helpful and knowledgable. We had done some research and feel sure that Kenwood offered the best value deal. We would definitely use them again… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

We are pleased to read that you have been happy with the service provided to you when recently making your booking to Dubai.

We trust that you will thoroughly enjoy your holiday and look forward to your future custom again.

“Kenwood Travel”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by sjhall12 (1 review written)

I have previously booked through Kenwood travel for a holiday in Florida and the service was excellent so did not hesitate to use them again. This time though we were looking to book a multi centre holiday in Florida. Our initial enquiry was excellently managed by an advisor who is a credit to her company. Having received the initial quote (which was well under Virgins !) I subsequently asked for a number of changes to the booking on at least 4 occasions. Each one was met with wonderful… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to sjhall12's Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased to read that you have been happy with the service received from the Kenwood Travel Sales department.

I will ensure that the General Manager of the company is aware of your feedback and we thank you once again for adding this review.

Sjhall12's reply to Kenwoodtravelservices's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2014

It was great to deal with a company that puts the client first please ensure the agent gets the credit she deserves.

Thanks

“Craig at Kenwood Travel”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by ryangoymer (1 review written)

I just wanted to say what a fantastic experiance I have recieved from a great guy at Kenwood Travel. I'm usually a bit of a control freak when it comes to holidays, I book everything myself as I find it difficult handing something so precious over, however from my first enquiry with Kenwood I was provided with a seemless experiance from start to finish. Every time I had a question or a change I wanted to make, I was responded to within 2-3 hours, which in my opinion is very quick, considering… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to ryangoymer's Review

Written on: 20/05/2014

Thank you for your comments which you have made about the service provided by our Sales Consultant Craig.

All comments are much appreciated and we are grateful that you have taken the time to add your feedback to this review website. I have ensured that a copy of your review has been passed to both Craig and his management for their records.

We thank you once again for your feedback and we are looking forward to your next Kenwood Travel booking in the near future.

“Sital at Kenwood”

Written on: 03/05/2014 by Happeytravels (1 review written)

First let me say how much I hate typing but in this case I felt that Sital at kenwood made our holiday.....Singapore and Vietnam....although Singapore stopover was her idea and what a good one that was....Raffles Hotel was wonderful ...expensive but worth it... and Singapore ifs self is an amazing city...$ days later we flew to Vietnam....Banyan tree Lang Co...even better.....I realise that everyone likes different things so I wont go on and on about what we liked.....but what I will say is… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Happeytravels's Review

Written on: 07/05/2014

Thank you for taking the time to add your review to Review Centre.

We are very pleased with your feedback for the service provided by Sital and we have ensured that her management team are made aware of this to ensure that she is rewarded for her efforts.

We hope that you will be booking with Kenwood Travel again in due course.

“Lia at Kenwood”

Written on: 02/05/2014 by Nolaneu1975 (1 review written)

I found Kenwood while using the internet.I was helped by this delightful lady,who was so well informed , 2 years ago. this lady recommended The Rendezvous in St Lucia ,as she felt it would be just what we needed. It was absolutely superb ,and we were very well looked after,the most perfect spot. Excellent staff and the manager was fantastic. The whole experience was so good we went back this year ,and it will not be the last time!!! I have recommended Kenwood Travel to many people… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2014

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased to read your comments about the service provided by Kenwood Travel and also to read that you were happy with the Rendezvous in St Lucia and their staff.

We look forward to your future bookings with Lai at Kenwood Travel.