Kenwood Travel Reviews - www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk

215
Kenwood Travel - www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Be careful what you wish”

Written on: 19/05/2015 by Indomitable (1 review written)

Having recently booked a holiday to Fujairah with Kenwood Travel for 21 days I was astonished to find that this company Deviate from the norm by taking 2 nights from the holiday by arrving at hotel around 3pm, you have the option accordinging to Kenwood of waiting for a room until midday or be accommodated on arrival in which case only 1 night Would be taken. So if you take a room on arrival you effectively get 19 days holiday. I queried this and was told I should have booked 22 days! as a… Read Full Review

“Great website - awful customer service”

Written on: 31/03/2015 by KasonCowan348 (1 review written)

I found a holiday I liked on the Kenwood Travel website. I had a couple of queries about it so I emailed the queries to Kenwood. A week later after not hearing back from them, I called them. I spoke to a lady who apologised for not getting back to me, discussed the issues I had, promised to email me back with the answers and provide me with some options for me to decide which holiday would suit me best. Since then, nothing!,, in spite of me contacting them twice since. It's a shame as the… Read Full Review

“Kenwood were absolutely the best for price and service”

Written on: 10/03/2015 by Samuel111 (1 review written)

We wanted to stay at The Inn at English Harbour in Antigua and had search the web and contacted several reputable travel firms including Kenwood. Well not only did you save us about £1,500 on two quotes from other firms, but we got the room we requested, excellent transfers and instant responses to all our queries. The hotel was excellent, peaceful and understated, no bling, just perfect for relaxing. Excellent tennis courts which was a plus. Well done Kenwood and particularly Lai -… Read Full Review

“Satisfied Customer”

Written on: 09/03/2015 by Banacek57 (4 reviews written)

i booked a holiday of a lifetime to the Maldives Resident Resort and have recently returned. I contacted Kenwood Travel and spoke with a lady by the name of Lai who was very receptive to my needs. The whole process was effortless and was kept up to date by Lai of all developments, paperwork and all communications with the hotel. I originally booked the holiday for my partners 50th birthday but she decided 2015 was a year to part company. I decided in the end to take my son and contacted Lai… Read Full Review

“Great upgrade ”

Written on: 29/01/2015 by Stirling278 (1 review written)

Lai got us an amazing upgraded room for 2 weeks at maroma beach hotel cancan. Great advice and a good price. Would recommend to anyone … Read Full Review

“Holidays advertised but not available ”

Written on: 22/01/2015 by Ganddhill (1 review written)

Having spent 2 weeks and many hours trying to book our Christmas 2015 holiday to Mauritius it soon becomes apparent that the fares this company offer are not actually there in the first place. 5 quotes and a couple of very rude and patronising phone calls later as well as the last minute cancelled holiday to the Maldives 2 years ago it's now time to give up on this crowd as when you call all they try and do is sell you a holiday at a more inflated cost as they are all on commission . Steer… Read Full Review

Joetopps's Response to Ganddhill's Review

Written on: 01/02/2015

Just had the same issue with a holiday to Orlando, prices advertised do not exist.

“Fantastic helpful staff”

Written on: 13/01/2015 by Gem33 (1 review written)

After being told the hotel a friend was getting married at in St Lucia was full and we couldn't go the lady we dealt withdid everything she could to get us to the wedding and for a amazing price,Shereally did save the day for us and we are so thankful for the amazing job she did.and we wasn't waiting long everything was booked and paid within 24 hours. Even the agent which had arranged for the wedding party couldn't get us in… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Gem33's Review

Written on: 26/01/2015

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased about the help our staff provided to you after your were advised that you could not stay at the hotel where your friend was getting married.

I have ensured that a copy of your comments have been passed to our Sales Manager as well as the Caribbean Sales Department for this feedback to be noted.

We hope that you will be contacting us again in the future for another Kenwood Travel holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“Fantastic holiday at Nonsuch Bay, Antigua”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by the2cs (1 review written)

We enjoyed a fantastic holiday at Nonsuch late November. The agent at Kenwood completely understood what we were looking for, recommended Nonsuch and set it all up for us. Brilliant apartment accommodation - very spacious with fully equipped kitchen (though I admit we only used the kettle, coffee machine and ice-maker!), huge lounge, large private balcony with sea view and just a few yards from the nearest pool. Everything was a very high standard, all the staff were very friendly and helpful… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to the2cs's Review

Written on: 06/01/2015

We are very pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay at the recommended property Nonsuch Bay in Antigua.

We will ensure that our Management Team are aware of your feedback about the service provided by Kenwood Travel as well as passing this onto the hotel's management for their reference.

We look forward to hearing from you in the future for more package holiday bookings with Kenwood Travel.

“Rendezvous St Lucia”

Written on: 02/12/2014

Wonderful hotel, staff could not be any more helpful. Food and drinks second to none. Room spotless and well maintained. Grounds delightful. Would have liked snorkelling to have been all inclusive,snorkelling trips more often and perhaps for a shorter period. Otherwise a wonderful recommendation from Kenwood Travel… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/01/2015

Thank you for your review of the Rendezvous hotel.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Saint Lucia and we hope to hear from you again soon for your next Kenwood Travel booking.

“Book with Kenwood”

Written on: 14/11/2014 by Daisycow (1 review written)

We booked to go to Florida with Kenwood for the first time last year. The price was great, the staff brilliant and the holiday overall couldn't have been better. We are returning to Florida in April and have again booked with Kenwood. Wherever you plan to holiday check them out :)… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Daisycow's Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your holiday booked with Kenwood Travel last year and are now looking forward to your next Florida holiday in April next year.

We hope that you have a fantastic time next year and we hope to hear from you again in the future.

Kenwood Travel

“Booking holiday to vietnam”

Written on: 08/11/2014 by Jamesbay (1 review written)

Excellent from initial enquiry through to booking of flights, transfers and accommodation! Nothing was too much trouble - general advice and depth of knowledge was invaluable… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Jamesbay's Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased to read your feedback about the service which you have received from our Sales Consultants.

We look forward to hearing from you again in the future to book your next Kenwood Travel holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“Excellent service and recommendations from the lovely...”

Written on: 21/10/2014 by CarinaT (1 review written)

Excellent service and recommendations from the lovely Lai! Thank you!… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to CarinaT's Review

Written on: 22/10/2014

We are very pleased to read your comments and appreciate that you have taken the time to add this review.

This review will be sent onto management and Lai will be rewarded for your positive feedback.

We thank you once again and look forward to hearing from you in regard to your future bookings.

Kenwood Travel

“Superb service when booking with Kenwood Travel”

Written on: 26/09/2014 by zarabarrow (1 review written)

In October 2013 we started looking for a destination for our wedding/honeymoon abroad. We did a lot of research and found a few hotels that we were interested in, in Mauritius. When searching for travel agents that went to Mauritius, we came across Kenwood Travel on the Google search. Having never heard of them, I gave them a call to get a quote and some additional information about Mauritius and the hotels we had shortlisted. The 0800 number put us through to an advisor very quickly - who… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to zarabarrow's Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased that you were happy with the service which you have received from Kenwood Travel when your booking was made and also during your holiday.

All comments which we receive are very important to us and we hope that you had a fantastic time in Mauritius at the Lux Belle Mare. We look forward to hearing form you again in the future for your next Kenwood Travel holiday.

“Rude and Unprofessional”

Written on: 26/09/2014

Hi, I booked with Kenwood Travel recently for a holiday to Tobago in December. I found them to be very unprofessional, rude and clearly don't need the business. I wasn't happy with the airline in the package we had, so I called to ask if we could change this and I was told that there was nothing available, even though they didn't bother looking. I was happy to pay the difference within reason and I was told if I had an extra £5k there might be something and that if I look on their website and… Read Full Review

“Wonderful”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by 201Jordan (1 review written)

I have now used Kenwood twice for two Holidays to Asia and on both times Kenwood have been amazing. Nothing was too much trouble, we got the flights, hotel and rooms that we wanted and were not disappointed when we arrived. As a result we had two wonderful holidays that us and the children will remember for years to come. Probably the best travel agent that I have ever used… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/10/2014

Thank you for our feedback.

We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your holidays booked with Kenwood Travel. We look forward to hearing from you again in the near future for another package holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“excellent service thanks craig will book with you again.”

Written on: 10/09/2014 by 214Cassidy (1 review written)

Excellent las vegas holiday everything went like clockwork. Wont hesitate to book our next holiday with kenwood… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased to read that you had enjoyed your holiday to Las Vegas with Kenwood Travel as well as the service which we provided by Craig when making the booking.

I have passed your comments onto management and we hope to hear from you again soon for your next holiday booking.

Kenwood Travel

“Excellent Service and Articulate Advisors”

Written on: 09/09/2014 by apji (1 review written)

Due to a recent illness I had left it quite late to book a holiday for 9 of us and was finding it difficult to get everybody on the same flight without paying silly money for upper-class seating. I knew I wanted to stay for 2 weeks at the Coco Reef Hotel in Tobago and my travel dates were restricted to a 3-week window. This was not a problem for Kenwood Travel. The travel advisor understood all my requirements and provided me with an immediate quote which was very acceptable to me. From the… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to apji's Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased to read that you were able to book your holiday as requested at late notice and that you had received the high standards of service which Kenwood Travel strives to provide.

We look forward to hearing from you in the future for your next Kenwood Travel holiday.

Kenwood Travel

“Fantastic, six night trip to Dubai with my youngest..”

Written on: 27/08/2014

short notice, six night trip..couldn't get the hotel requested, but was advised the Sofitel, on the palm was a must..so booked a suite.. wow..great location out on the palm, just down from the water park..views over palm & Dubai mainland stunning.. the hotel is a spa hotel, so facilities excellent, used everything..the spa treatments & spa were sooooo relaxing..if you want pampering they're a must.. oh & book a suite, you won't be disappointed.. malls are a courtesy bus away, but taxis… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.

We are very pleased to read such positive comments about the hotel and its location at Sofitel the Palm.

We hope to hear from you again in the future for your next Kenwood Travel holiday.

“Don't bother”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by Cumbrian123456 (2 reviews written)

I have just tried to book a holiday to Dubai with this company August 2014, waited 3 days for confirmation. I wrote numerous emails before finally being told the price had gone up by £600. If I could rate zero stars, I would. My treatment was terrible, nothing I liked about spending 5k of my hard earned cash...so I didn't. Advice...buyer beware of booking..found a better holiday with another company… Read Full Review

Kenwoodtravelservices's Response to Cumbrian123456's Review

Written on: 03/10/2014

We are sorry to read that you were not happy with the service provided to you by Kenwood Travel when wanting to book a holiday to Dubai.

This has been passed onto management for improvements to be made within the Sales department with immediate effect.

We hope that this will not deter you from contacting us in the future when looking to book another holiday, as we would like to have the opportunity to show our normal high standards of service to your family.

Kenwood Travel

“Superb Anniversary holiday in the Caribbean”

Written on: 19/08/2014

This June we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in style. Two weeks in The Grenadines at Palm Island and Petit St Vincent. The locations were fabulous, friendly staff and a real touch of paradise. The advisor at Kenwood was excellent in helping to arrange the holiday. I really felt that our requirements were considered and the proof of the pudding was in the resorts he recommended. First class! My only regret was that we didn't have longer to enjoy the life of luxury at Petit St Vincent… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/09/2014

Thank you for your above comments.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the holiday booked with Kenwood Travel and the suggestions made by our staff for the resorts selected.

I have passed your comments onto the General Manager to ensure that the relevant member of staff is rewarded.

We thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to hearing to you for your future booking.