Ayotte Custom Maple Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Ayotte Custom Maple - Ask a question now

Ayotte Custom Maple

“I have a number of kits (my wife says too many),...”

Written on: 27/05/2008 by indifferent drummer (1 review written)

I have a number of kits (my wife says too many), including a DW exotic wood set. NOTHING sounds better than Ayotte drums which have been properly tuned. It is as simple as that… Read Full Review

Ayotte Custom Maple

“I was waiting for a drum lesson at a local drum school...”

Written on: 08/01/2007 by john (1 review written)

I was waiting for a drum lesson at a local drum school and i was early or the teacher was running late, i forget. Anyway, i was told to go into a room and just play for a while whilst i waited and the kit set up was a Ayotte Custom Maple. Man alive was it fun to play! I've been drumming for 6 years and that was the best half hour of drumming i've ever had, even better than playing live. It sounded amazing, going round the kit was wonderful, the toms sounded great together, fill ins actually… Read Full Review