Net-A-Porter Reviews - www.net-a-porter.com

Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Greatly overpriced for Australia”

Written on: 15/04/2013

Great fashion. Great site. But since they decided to give Australia its own site with set prices, it has lost it's appeal. The items are so overpriced compared to the English site. It was fun to know that the Australian dollar rate changed and we made the decision based on price whether we would purchase . Now the price is set and doesn't change. All the fun has gone. This would be ok if it was a good price but it is overpriced. Eg. A pair of boots I like are 370 British… Read Full Review

Rachelelowe's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2014

You're right- I just checked this! What a shame. I wont buy from them any longer.

“damaged & worn Isabel Marant boots”

Written on: 10/11/2012 by rutz (1 review written)

I was so happy that a pair of the long sold out Isabel Marant Boots appeared on net-a-porter side. When they arrived I could hardly believe that a luxury store sells items of that condition for full price of EUR 690,- The designer box was damaged and dirty all over, it had been taped, the return labels had been cut off the shoes, the soles of both shoes show havy signs of wearing, apart from that the fabrication isn't of perfect quality...the boots show some glue and there is a minor cut in the… Read Full Review

“Nice site does not equal good service!!”

Written on: 05/06/2011

DO NOT BE SEDUCED by the fancy styled website and assortment of luxury designer products! To all international shoppers, especially in Canada, be careful! First, site does not specify tax on delivery fee but checkout will add tax. Second, DPP (duties pre paid) does NOT mean paying for erroneous duties that shouldn't be charged in the first place. I purchased 2 JBrand bottoms I know are made in USA as I have both in different purchased elsewhere. According to NAFTA Free Trade Agreement… Read Full Review

“Waited for my order, went through a disappointing...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

Waited for my order, went through a disappointing customer care process, and cancelled the order.

The item was a gift for my wife and I requested expedited shipping. One day after placing the order online, I received an email from Net a Porter asking me to call my credit card company, ask them to add the shipping address to their system, and confirm via email that it was done. I did so immediately, sent the email, and received an automated confirmation. Two days later, a representative called… Read Full Review