Babyliss Air Extreme 5196U Reviews

• Service & Support

Babyliss Air Extreme 5196U - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Babyliss Air Extreme 5196U

Babyliss Air Extreme 5196U

“I bought the babyliss extreme air back in may 2009, i...”

Written on: 09/10/2009

I bought the babyliss extreme air back in may 2009, i like the idea of anti static, ceramic plates, it comes with a concentrator, but no diffuser, which is a shame. I use the dryer to dry my hair and the concentrator nozzle to straighten it. After 2 months the front of the dryer cracked,( maybe heat cracked the plastic), so i went fuming back to argos, with my not so old dryer, they exchanged it happily, went trotting back home, thinking, that it might have been a faulty dryer. Oh no, it… Read Full Review

Babyliss Air Extreme 5196U

“The Babyliss Air Extreme 5196U is by far the best hair...”

Written on: 07/01/2007 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

The Babyliss Air Extreme 5196U is by far the best hair dryer I have ever used!

I originally purchased it because I had my hair cut into a new style, and it was taking far too long to dry using my old hair dryer. So I purchased this, which promises high speed drying. And it certainly lives up to its name!

This is really easy to use. It is very light, so you don't have to worry about aching arms. It cuts drying time in half, and it now takes me literally 5 minutes to do my hair instead of the… Read Full Review