Fisher Price Feeding Bottles Reviews

Fisher Price Feeding Bottles - Ask a question now

Fisher Price Feeding Bottles

“I felt obliged to write this review having seen the...”

Written on: 04/07/2007 by Michelle Marie (1 review written)

I felt obliged to write this review having seen the previous very negative one. In my view, all the Fisher-Price feeding products are excellent and I would never change them for another… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Fisher Price Feeding Bottles

“I contacted Fisher Price regarding their feeding...”

Written on: 07/01/2007 by redginger (1 review written)

I contacted Fisher Price regarding their feeding bottles, and I was told to contact the manufacturer of the bottles, which I found most unhelpful. By the time my little girl was 6 months old I had to replace all the Fisher Price bottles, so my advice would be to buy from a different manufacturer!!… Read Full Review