Hamleys 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Reviews

From 1 review

Hamleys 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - Ask a question now

Hamleys 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

“I love to get my teeth stuck into a good jigsaw...”

Written on: 07/01/2007 by Lee2008 (27 reviews written)

I love to get my teeth stuck into a good jigsaw puzzle, and Santa Claus was kind enough to leave me a new one in my stocking, so I started it yesterday. It's a 1000 piece puzzle with a picture of some lovely Shire horses. My girlfriend reluctantly decided to help me do the puzzle, so I gave her the task of putting all the blue pieces together and finding the corner pieces. Our teamwork had paid off, as we could see the picture taking shape in no time at all, until we hit a glitch. We spent an… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to Lee2008's Review

Written on: 07/01/2007

And I thought I was the only one who called pieces of a jig-saw puzzle innies and outies! Good review Lee. It must have been difficult trying to think how to write a review on a jig-saw puzzle! Interesting and a little amusing!

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Lee2008's Review

Written on: 19/06/2007

I recently completed a mid to difficult difficulty rated 5000 piece Jigsaw of a Tawny Owl. It was really taxing. Though to be fair, I enjoyed myself, and I was very satisfied upon completion.

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Lee2008's Review

Written on: 16/02/2007

I haven't done a Jigsaw for years. I feel compelled to go up in the attic and start the 3000-piece jigsaw depicting a Spanish Galleon on the "high seas". I never knew that fact that the number of pieces is only an approximation. I normally count the pieces first. If for instance I count 2997 pieces, I never begin the puzzle, as I was under the impression that a few pieces would be missing. I must have mistakenly given away dozens of "faulty" puzzles to charity shops over the years.

Helen Of Troy's Response to Lee2008's Review

Written on: 11/01/2007

Good thinking Lee. I must do the same! Hunt around the house looking for things to review.....!

Lee2008's Response to Lee2008's Review

Written on: 08/01/2007

I'm glad you enjoyed the review Helen. I like to review subjects that have not been reviewed very much. I'm also pleased you find it a little amusing.
<br>