Axxfactor Reviews - www.axxfactor.com

Axxfactor www.axxfactor.com - Ask a question now

“Goods were received on time, and a more beautiful...”

Written on: 09/01/2007 by Mabel89 (1 review written)

Goods were received on time, and a more beautiful piece than in the picture. Fits perfectly, and very good quality.

received a fast customer service reply from Axxfactor. I got my reply within a day. Highly recommended!… Read Full Review

“I chanced upon Axxfactor while I was surfing for cheap...”

Written on: 05/01/2007 by altzspec (1 review written)

I chanced upon Axxfactor while I was surfing for cheap online women's essentials, but quality ones. It is very hard to find on a huge internet. But luckily I've found what I like here. Lots of lingerie, bags and dresses to choose from. Other websites usually sell branded goods, but they are highly expensive, and I am not too sure if they are real or fake ones. Here you find branded goods, but giving free shipping costs if you buy a combination, like lingerie, a bag and a dress, which we… Read Full Review