Twins Special 14 0z Gloves Reviews

Twins Special 14 0z Gloves - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Twins Special 14 0z Gloves

Twins Special 14 0z Gloves

“Great glove, Twins is the only glove I recommend now,...”

Written on: 11/08/2008

Great glove, Twins is the only glove I recommend now, even got to choose the colour I really liked lol… Read Full Review

Twins Special 14 0z Gloves

“After boxing at my local boxing club for 3 months and...”

Written on: 04/01/2007 by Paully (2 reviews written)

After boxing at my local boxing club for 3 months and using the tatty and battered gloves they had in there for communal use i decided it was time to buy a pair of my own gloves. I'd used a set of Twins Special 16 oz gloves at the boxing club and i quite liked them but wanted a slightly lighter glove so i went for Twins Special 14 oz gloves. I've been using them for a month or so now with a set of Twins wrist wraps and its made a really big difference to my ability to train. The support and… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Paully's Review

Written on: 04/01/2007

I have been using the everlast usa boxing amateur boxing gloves for the last couple of months, they look the business, I'm looking for a new pair of gloves at the moment as my hand speed has really tested the durability of the product, I'll certainly check these gloves out, added wrist protection is always a consideration of mine when i'm unloading the big shots, Cheers bud, great review.