Apocalypto Reviews

Apocalypto - Ask a question now

Apocalypto

“This movie is tough for the general audience, because...”

Written on: 08/07/2007 by eyi69 (1 review written)

This movie is tough for the general audience, because of the following reasons: 1. Our contemporary society is far different to the society that is being depicted. 2. There was not an adequate time taken to generate empathy for main character(s). 3. The Tribe society is generally looked down upon by us modern internet folk as being backward and unsophisticated, making it not at all surprising that they bash each other with blunt instruments. To truly understand the the goings on, some research… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Apocalypto

“Apocalypto is a film I would never watch again or even...”

Written on: 29/04/2007 by PrettyShadows (2 reviews written)

Apocalypto is a film I would never watch again or even think of watching again. I wouldn't recommend this film to anyone and feel that it was a huge waste of my money and my time… Read Full Review