iTech iDAB ONE Reviews

• Sound Quality

iTech iDAB ONE - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for iTech iDAB ONE

“Avoid this radio”

Written on: 01/03/2012 by kwr2012 (1 review written)

I found this to be an ok digital radio. The sound quality is good, as is the design, but it blew the power adaptor after having it for just over a year (just out of warrenty). From what I've heard it's a common problem so, for that reason alone, I wouldn't recommend it… Read Full Review

iTech iDAB ONE

“When it's working the iTech iDAB ONE is a perfectly...”

Written on: 20/04/2009 by Chuckwallah (1 review written)

When it's working the iTech iDAB ONE is a perfectly adequate radio, but mine has destroyed two power adaptors so far - the second being rated for twice the specified current - so i'm assuming that there is a fault in the design.
I don't like the combined volume/channel control which can be difficult to operate - changing the channel can lead to a sudden massive increase or decrease in volume… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Chuckwallah's Review

Written on: 01/03/2012

My iTech iDAB ONE also blew it's power supply.
I was about to get another adaptor but, after reading this, I don't think I'll bother and will look at getting a new (different) radio.
It's obviously a fault with the radio itself.

iTech iDAB ONE

“I'd been looking for a DAB (Digital Audio Broadcast)...”

Written on: 04/01/2007 by garchunlee (16 reviews written)

I'd been looking for a DAB (Digital Audio Broadcast) radio for some time. I wanted a semi portable unit with other functions such as MP3 playback as well. I never much liked the appearance of the "retro" style that I had seen.

My fianc bought me a iTech iDAB ONE radio which I have been looking at in a local Comet store (reduced to £39.99).

Taking the unit out of it's packaging the first thing you notice is the clean Ipod like styling unlike some of the other DAB radios on offer with it's… Read Full Review