Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360) Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360) - Ask a question now

Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360)

“Wow wow wow, what can I say, this game is the MOST...”

Written on: 22/02/2007 by carternm31 (80 reviews written)

Wow wow wow, what can I say, this game is the MOST addictive game I have ever played (bar Call of duty 2) the graphics are stunning, the sound is amazing, the gameplay is focused, it is just brilliant in every way!

One thing to point out though is unlike most game, you cannot skip past the boring story lines within the game, you have to sit through each one, and some take a long time! I understand that gaming industries are trying to involve the people into the storyline, but i believe we… Read Full Review

Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360)

“After being 100% addicted to call of duty 2, i...”

Written on: 21/02/2007 by lazzer r1 (19 reviews written)

After being 100% addicted to call of duty 2, i preordered this and am glad that i did.

I played and completed the single player (Although still struggling to complete this on Veteran level). And now both myself and 'the other half' play together on the same console & tv on xbox live.

Great game. I would recommend it to anybody… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to lazzer r1's Review

Written on: 21/02/2007

Call of Duty 3 is a great game, I have to agree. Thumbs up from me!

Call of Duty 3 (Xbox 360)

“There wasn't any other game on the XBox 360 I was...”

Written on: 03/01/2007 by Takahiro (35 reviews written)

There wasn't any other game on the XBox 360 I was looking forward to as much as Call of Duty 3. It was a solid launch title for the 360, and a firm multiplayer favourite still even now, so surely Call of Duty 3 should have stormed in and taken the crown as the 360's best first person shooter, but it hasn't.

I should point out that CoD3 is actually by a different developer, Treyarch. They made the PS2 and Gamecube versions of Call of Duty (Finest Hour and Big Red One), and while they were good… Read Full Review

Taylor9991's Response to Takahiro's Review

Written on: 14/01/2007

I totally agree with you, the radar is useless, and I tend not to go on offline multiplayer when friends are round, because it's almost impossible to find anyone. The radar contributes largely to this, and the levels are too big if only say 2 people are playing. Online multiplayer is excellent, and now that up to 24 people can play, it is a real bonus. Apparently, Call of Duty 4 is to be set in modern day.