Hamleys Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

Have you visited Hamley's with with your child to choose a birthday present or take them to have breakfast with Santa on a day out to London this Christmas? If so then why not write a review for others to benefit from your experience?
Hamleys - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hamleys

Hamleys

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Places to visit, Things to do, Days out in London”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by Peartree (2 reviews written)

My family and I went to London last weekend and had the best time ever. I found the places we wanted to go on a brilliant website called WideCow. Hamleys was a kids dream, I thought it was going to be a nightmare, really busy and full of kids. But, the atmosphere was fantastic. We all really enjoyed it. It gives a feeling of what Christmas was like when you were a child, really magical. I loved it. We also went to The Tower of London which was brilliant, I’ve wanted to go for ages and never… Read Full Review