Ford Mondeo ST 220 3.0 V6 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Mondeo ST 220 3.0 V6 - Ask a question now

“The Ford Mondeo 3.0L is just so brilliant, it has...”

Written on: 21/07/2008 by FordUK (1 review written)

The Ford Mondeo 3.0L is just so brilliant, it has better build quality than a Mercedes yet just as fast, cheaper and far better looking. Brilliant boot, very fast, fantastic build quality and great value for money and as it is Ford you know that it is a name that you can trust… Read Full Review

“I have always had top of the range motors from BMW to...”

Written on: 23/02/2008

I have always had top of the range motors from BMW to Audis, but this Mondeo is just a joy, a journey is an adventure, when you hit above 5000 rpm and the sound is brilliant and addictive. The looks are extreme and people seem to love the blue oval, but also attracts the wrong kind of people… Read Full Review

“It's taken me a little over a year to find an ST220...”

Written on: 12/03/2007 by TCottle (2 reviews written)

It's taken me a little over a year to find an ST220 with the exact specification I wanted. I chose the Saloon, as I think it is better looking than the Hatchback. Looking at the car from the side, the rear looks more in proportion with the long bonnet, and doesn't cut down to the back of the car as with the hatch. The Saloon is in fact more aerodynamic than the Hatchback, so I've read.

I've previously owned a MK2 2.0 Zetec-S and an MK2 2.5 V6 ST24. I have to say, driving an ST220 after having… Read Full Review

Tennooge's Response to TCottle's Review

Written on: 21/07/2009

Couldn't agree more with this review.
<br/>
<br/>I've got one myself in Infra red and it's superb!
<br/>
<br/>Good review mate.

Silverfox220's Response to TCottle's Review

Written on: 17/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because...i am picking up my st220 on wednesday(20 jan 2010) a 05 plate with 42k. 1 owner, mint condition. the test drive was a hoot. had a focus st170 previously, good car, but needed to get out of the boy racer thing. (the other side of 40 now!) read lots of reviews, saw this car at the local ford dealer and just bought it there and then. no worries. still have the power, but in a more mature car