Leona Lewis, A Moment Like This Reviews

Leona Lewis, A Moment Like This - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Leona Lewis, A Moment Like This

Leona Lewis, A Moment Like This

“I didn't watch the x factor, but after hearing...”

Written on: 19/02/2008

I didn't watch the x factor, but after hearing 'bleeding love' I bought her album. I thought it was fantastic there were a few that stuck out more than others but i enjoyed every song and its still on my playlist now… Read Full Review

Leona Lewis, A Moment Like This

“I watched this X Factor series religiously and thought...”

Written on: 29/12/2006 by Emily C (61 reviews written)

I watched this X Factor series religiously and thought that both finalists deserved to win, none being my particular favourite. Leona Lewis does have a stunning voice, and vocal range and from watching the show even does Whitney Huston songs proud (and not many people can do this), however as good as she does sound on this track ' A moment like this' , I think another song as her first single would have been better suited, not only was this song also sung by Kelly Clarkson (another reality TV… Read Full Review