Massage Reviews

Massage - Ask a question now

Massage

“What is the Tantric Massage London? ”

Written on: 22/07/2014 by hkolpoipk22 (1 review written)

Tantric massage uk pride itself of providing numbers of tantric massage sessions to their client. They have the body to body massage, naturist massage, lingam massage, the prostate massage that a lot of males want, the nuru massage, yoni ritual session, and many more. … Read Full Review

“Great.hot.lovely”

Written on: 02/02/2014

Miss Dee in Epping is amazing with clean discreet and polite highly recommend… Read Full Review

“tantric massage london”

Written on: 31/12/2013 by guadalupe69 (0 reviews written)

For an athlete I become massages to relieve stiff and sore, tired muscular tissue frequently. Massages not merely soothes muscle tissues, additionally it calms the top, making you honestly wind down--the same as deep breathing… Read Full Review

Massage

“Seen the website for Essential massage (pboro) on the...”

Written on: 27/01/2008 by Pboroguy (1 review written)

Seen the website for Essential massage (pboro) on the net. Based in Peterborough City centre, gave it a ring and was impressed by the young lady, Louise who answered the call. She sounded very nice and I booked promptly. Only had one massage before and that was at my local gym, so didnt know what to expect.
The premises were an upmarket city centre block, with a telephone reception area, the therapist promtly turned up and took me to the treatment room.
Once inside I opted for a lavender… Read Full Review

Massage

“I have just had my first Massage treatment at a salon...”

Written on: 29/12/2006 by Emily C (61 reviews written)

I have just had my first Massage treatment at a salon and I have to say I cannot believe I have never been before!
I received a £35 Pamper Package gift voucher for Body and Mind therapy centre in Mossley, Lancashire, as a Christmas present and booked myself in right away!
I was greeted by a really welcoming and friendly receptionist, who told me who my therapist for the day was and also enquired to which treatments I would be having (with a pamper package, the client is able to pick and choose… Read Full Review

Lcarlisle's Response to Emily C's Review

Written on: 24/04/2008

I found this review helpful because...it is accurate