Haagen-Dazs Baileys Ice Cream Reviews

Haagen-Dazs Baileys Ice Cream - Ask a question now

Haagen-Dazs Baileys Ice Cream

“I like this variety because of the alcohol, it doesn't...”

Written on: 01/06/2010 by suziesue (4 reviews written)

I like this variety because of the alcohol, it doesn't take as long to melt as non-alcoholic varieties! So you can eat it quicker!

I found it smooth, creamy and just enough Baileys to make you think you were nearly eating pure frozen Baileys!

I love it mmore when its on offer, but it is the perfect treat for a cosy night in with a movie.

It doesn't last long, not even until the next day as we normally have half the tub , then say " Ah will we just have another spoon?" and before you know… Read Full Review

Haagen-Dazs Baileys Ice Cream

“Creamy smooth, rich with a nice Baileys flavor but not...”

Written on: 29/11/2008

Creamy smooth, rich with a nice Baileys flavor but not over powering.

This is my favourite, the best ever!
If I buy a pint it's gone the same day… Read Full Review

Haagen-Dazs Baileys Ice Cream

“I thought I would try the Haagen-Dazs Baileys Ice...”

Written on: 28/12/2006 by emza2511 (176 reviews written)

I thought I would try the Haagen-Dazs Baileys Ice cream for a change, as it was on special offer in Sainsburys. However, I have to say it was slightly disappointing!

It was really soft and creamy, and it did have a nice hint of Baileys. However, it left quite a harsh after taste in my throat, which just spoiled it. As the first Haagen-Dazs ice cream I have tried, I must say that I was rather disappointed, but I will try some of the other flavours just to make sure!… Read Full Review