Rockworld, Manchester Reviews

• Location

• Music

Rockworld, Manchester - Ask a question now

“Jillys Rockworld is one of the Premier Rock clubs in...”

Written on: 02/11/2009 by purpleglowspider (1 review written)

Jillys Rockworld is one of the Premier Rock clubs in Manchester. It plays a wide range of Rock and alternative music and has tastes to suit everyone. There are 4 rooms of great music ranging from classic rock to Heavy metal, Emo and Goth. Whatever room you will find something to suit your tastes. The promotions at Jillys are the best I have ever come across. £1 flyers, members benefits and discounts, not to mention good drinks offers. Most people I have met there are friendly and easy going… Read Full Review

Sweetpea50's Response to purpleglowspider's Review

Written on: 06/07/2011

Hi

Came on here to write a review on a concert I been to & noticed this review.

Having not heard of Rockworld I was very interested & will certainly look it up on the net & visit Thanks

“Having just been on my first Rockworld night out I...”

Written on: 28/12/2006 by emza2511 (176 reviews written)

Having just been on my first Rockworld night out I felt compelled to share the experience!
Not my nightclub of choice having lived in Manchester for over a year and not having visited it yet, however it was picked as the venue for a Thursday night out.
Initial thoughts after hearing numerous things about it was, I would either love it or hate it!
However it got off to a great start by only having to pay £1.50 in! (Bargain!)
Rockworld is set out in a basement, spilt into various different rooms… Read Full Review