NAD C352 Reviews

Weight: 7 kg

“NAD C352 Amplifier ”

Written on: 12/04/2011

NAD C352 Amplifier

Excellent. Simply an elegant design with a sound unsurpassed at this price range. Styling, you'll either love it or hate it! Personally the minimalistic approach that nad has employed is perfect, uncomplicated, sophisticated and just works. Remote control is well designed, exceptional easy of use, well spaced buttons. Once again a minimal design that does what it needs to do and does it well.

Sure it has it's quirks! incremental volume control from the remote… Read Full Review

NAD C352

“I really like the C352 and I will be keeping it for...”

Written on: 14/05/2007 by mrdom87 (2 reviews written)

I really like the C352 and I will be keeping it for some time ever though I wont use it in my main system, I also have a NAD c272 and a musical fidelity pre-amp which it compares relatively well to with more efficient speakers, though with anything under about 90db/watt its a little underpowered I find, fine if you don't intend to push it too hard though, the 272 and presumably 372 though have endless power, the sound can be improved with using a high quality interconnect between the pre and… Read Full Review

Beemer's Response to mrdom87's Review

Written on: 16/08/2007

I agree with this review because I own a C352.

NAD C352

“I recently changed my system i replaced my Marantz...”

Written on: 27/12/2006 by beemer (7 reviews written)

I recently changed my system i replaced my Marantz PM4200 amp and CD5400 cd player for the Nad C521Bee cd player and the Nad C352 amp. The C352 amp is a great amp no matter what music you listen to it just sounds great, the stereo imaging is amazing. Some people will not like the styling of the Nad but its nice to know the money is spent on the inside rather than all that bling. Everything the Nad does it does well even down to the well designed remote… Read Full Review