Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Aftershave Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Aftershave - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Aftershave

“I bought this cheap, I was aware of it, and I love my...”

Written on: 01/09/2008 by dacerace (12 reviews written)

I bought this cheap, I was aware of it, and I love my smellies, so I thought why not? I cannot remember how much I spent on it, but it was genuine, bought in a large supermarket. I think the smell is strong, pungent and doesn't warrant a description. If you are going for a cheap EDT, spend a few quid less and get Brut, Denim, Blue Stratos...and yes Hi Karate! In my opinion, they all smell better… Read Full Review

Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings Aftershave

“Bought this aftershave without smelling it and was...”

Written on: 25/06/2008

Bought this aftershave without smelling it and was very happy I chose it. It cost £5.54 from cheap smells. Very clean smelling aftershave. Posh looking bottle… Read Full Review