Giftmonger Reviews - www.giftmonger.com

Giftmonger www.giftmonger.com - Ask a question now

“I ordered a guitar tuner and a couple of Simpson...”

Written on: 15/08/2007 by MiniMikeUK (2 reviews written)

I ordered a guitar tuner and a couple of Simpson plectrums for my young son. He didn't especially need more plectrums, but he liked the Otto design on these ones.
I received confirmation from PayPal for the transaction, but nothing from Giftmonger.
After not hearing anything for two weeks, I emailed to enquire if they'd forgotten my order, or to let me know when I should expect it.
The next day (suspiciously, I thought) my parcel arrived. The invoice stated they couldn't get the Simpson… Read Full Review

“Giftmonger.com is a great place to find a gift for...”

Written on: 22/12/2006 by jennyMonty (1 review written)

Giftmonger.com is a great place to find a gift for anyone. They offer "something for everyone" and it really is true… Read Full Review