Philips Philishave HQ7782 Reviews

Number of Heads: 3 Heads
LED Display: Yes
Cleaning Indicator: Yes
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
Cordless Operation: 55 min.
Water Resistant: Water Resistant

Philips Philishave HQ7782

“I have been experimenting for some years with...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by jcrous (2 reviews written)

I have been experimenting for some years with different ypes of razor blades and shaving creams to get a smooth shave, without a rash or pain. I ended up with a four bladed Shick that I could use against the grain of the beard to get the shortest and smoothest shave possible. The part below the jaw and below the chin was still not smooth.

And then I bought this coolskin shaver,
I use it by washing my face fist, then I apply a very thin layer of Nivea shaving gel (about a pea size of gel) an then… Read Full Review

Jcrous's Response to jcrous's Review

Written on: 22/11/2008

I have since tried to run the battery flat to prevent memory built up. I feel that the makers however are wrong by saying that you have 70 minutes of battery life as it seemed much longer. The battery indicator goes from 3 green to 2 green to 1 green and then 1 orange and then 1 red and then 1 flashing red. I charge now every three weeks and my shaves are about 5 minutes dry. Wet takes a bit longer. You can calculate yourself to see the battery life. Excellent.<br/><br/>I have seen replacement blades and it is rather cheap.<br/><br/>This shaver is worth every cent.

Jcrous's Response to jcrous's Review

Written on: 16/02/2013

I have been using this shaver every weekday for five years. I have a very hard beard. Now I am in the process of replacing the battery and blades for another couple of years run.
The quality of a Philips shaver is just fantastic. Their stuff just last if you don't abuse it, but use it as prescribed.